India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana shares her 2010 experience

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Suhana's Corner:Reflecting on the year gone by or 2010, a truning point in my life.
STARONE.IN

Hey everyone, I hope that all of you are doing well and looking forward to celebrating the festival season. I hope 2010 was a wonderful year for all of you.

STARONE.IN

I've had a very interesting year. My life has completely changed. I'm married and have responsibilities of a wife and daughter-in-law, which surprisingly I am enjoying immensely. I consider myself lucky for having such a family, who has given me all the love and support. My father did the best thing for me by marrying me into the Kashyap family. Initially I resented him for it, but I think it's the best thing he has done for me.

I'll admit that I married to prove to Sid that I was marriage material, but it was the wrong way to go about it. However, I'm grateful to Sid for it was because of his remarks that I am happy today. Initially it was difficult to adjust to the family because their lifestyle was something that I could not relate to. Earlier, I'd avoid the family discussions, but today I make myself an active member in what's happening in the family. I love spending time with Inder and Elesh bhaiya, as well as Rajni and Disha bhabhi, who are like my sisters. They have taught me to be a better person and they have been so accommodating and adjusting to my mood swings and the way I was when I moved into the Kashyap home.

I am particularly thankful to Badi Ma, who has been like a mother to me. She has shown me that life's problems are something you learn from and move on. It helps you become a stronger person. She has been such a positive influence in my life. I don't think that my life would be complete without her. She is an inspiration to all. I can say the same about Radha Bua. Both women are inspiration to all of us.

However, I wouldn't be part of the Kashyap family if it wasn't for Ishaan. He has supported me and has been there even when I was in love with Sid. He was a pillar of strength when I ended things with Sid. He has supported my decisions and he is a through and through gentleman and put up with all my tantrums with so much patience. He is my Bholu and I must admit that I don't know how exactly I feel about him. For the first time in my life, I entered the kitchen and cooked a continental meal for him, which he loved.

I should also thank my father -in- law for convincing me not to leave the house and I'm glad that I didn't.

While it's too early to say, but I hope that what I have with Ishaan reaches a level like dada and dadi. Their love story is so inspirational and it's one of my favourite tales. It's just such a joy to be part of such a loving, clos-knit family, I guess I really should count my blessings.

If you have anything to say to me or share your special experiences from 2010, write in at Suhana@starplus.in. Meanwhile, watch Sasural Genda Phool every weeknight at 7.30 pm only on STAR Plus

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

indyarockswassup28Armu4evamadhooFeatsSinha18Pragati.T

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Aww thats nice. Thankyou for sharing. Well too have enjoyed having you on the big screen with your loved ones Suhana dear.Big smile

P.S Just wondering is this actually written by Suhana/Ragini? Or are these created by the SGP team for publicity?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FeatsSinha18

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Aww thats nice. Thankyou for sharing. Well too have enjoyed having you on the big screen with your loved ones Suhana dear.Big smile

P.S Just wondering is this actually written by Suhana/Ragini? Or are these created by the SGP team for publicity?

Ya same here i am wondering is these articles real or they are just fake is Suhana/Ragini really felt this and then said it to us or is this just a fake articleConfusedConfused
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
thaxx 4 sharing............suhana's character proved a milestone 4 her but i also liked her character in bhaskar bahrti.infact more than suhana...........it was quite interesting 2 watch...............
princess. Goldie
princess.
princess.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top