India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

TB:Dance sequence in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
 Dance sequence in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo!

Gaushala organizes a dance performance soon after the engagement of Veena and Prakash in Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalazCrazzyBusy

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
thanks for the article...looking forward to it, but i just dont get what the big rush is to get veena married..Confused why in every drama does the girl gets married off so quickly its just so annoying.Angry

Why cant they show an independant girl who can stand on her own two feet without getting tied down in a marriage?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-.Vrish.ghotalaz

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article !!
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Ain't they participating in the Imagine New Years bash (this show wasn't mentioned there in that story)?  I know Vikrant & Juhi may look strange, but they can have Asitha & Mridang represent the show, can't they?  Why do they have to get Veena engaged when this is going to be aborted in order to get to dance?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

nisaah Senior Member
nisaah
nisaah

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
thats good
ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
if bharli would look odd in the new year bash then Imagine can have them do solo performances... wish to see the BAVD stars in that

& 100% agree with kiran. why are girls always rushed into marriage as if there's no other place for her in this whole world
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
I agree w/ Kiran & Vik.  I can understand the urgency for Bharti to marry, but in this show, they had Neelam married very suddenly, w/o showing anything about her love life (granted it's peripheral) and now they're w/ Veena.  Why not show a woman somewhere competant to run her own life on her own, and only going the love route when it clicks, rather than try & force the issue?  I was thinking of someone like Birwa or Monghi in Bandini (no wonder they got rid of them) or Kalpana in Jyoti, or Deepti in Swarvagunn Sampann (ok, she was married, but she still insisted on working).  In Veena's case, they could have let her continue her studies as well, or find a job (maybe even in Murli's new sweets shop), until she found a guy she fell in love w/.

As per the original article on TB about Prakash's character, I recall it saying the wedding will come off, and Veena will only marry after Prakash has reformed.  So this track won't be as ugly.  If it were, the serial, after being about Mridala, will then be about Veena, and not about Murli & Bharti as it's supposed to.

On the dances, I too hope that Murli and Bharti give solo performances in the New Years bash.  In fact, Murli should dance w/ Rinku a.k.a. Sarla-chachi a.k.a. Shiela from Rakt Sambandh - that should be a blast

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazzyBusy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index