India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

choice of songs for maneet

dmgfan7 Senior Member
dmgfan7
dmgfan7

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
the choice of songs selected by the cv's are sooo nice and apt for maneet better than the actual onscreen pairs ..... i am adding only those songs which the cv's use for maneet in my playlist ... really dey are doing a very gud work so far almost all the songs are apt and classic ... maneet making everyone go crazy ....

when i hear the song i get the scene in front of my eyes ... making me smile like mad hope no one sees in my office and think i have gone mad LOLLOLLOLLOL

any one exp the same ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJin

dmgfan7 Senior Member
dmgfan7
dmgfan7

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
no one agrees ????
DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
so agree with you....hated kurbaan hua when i first saw it on saif and kareenaDead........now on  Maaneet Day Dreaming......the same song gave a totally new definition of passionateNuke........i have it on all my fav playlists....on phone.....in my player........hudh kya hai pata hai.......whenever i hear this song on tv ....i come running expecting to see the Maaneet kurbaan hua seq......Wacko......its so funny... now whenever this song is aired on tv ......and i'm not in the room .......my hubby shouts out  "its not them".....or  "saif and kareena"....LOL..........
........same with pee loon hated it at first but after Maaneet pee loon seq.......can't stop listening to it......and imagining that too hot seq.....Day Dreaming

dmgfan7 Senior Member
dmgfan7
dmgfan7

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dee30

so agree with you....hated kurbaan hua when i first saw it on saif and kareenaDead........now on  Maaneet Day Dreaming......the same song gave a totally new definition of passionateNuke........i have it on all my fav playlists....on phone.....in my player........hudh kya hai pata hai.......whenever i hear this song on tv ....i come running expecting to see the Maaneet kurbaan hua seq......Wacko......its so funny... now whenever this song is aired on tv ......and i'm not in the room .......my hubby shouts out  "its not them".....or  "saif and kareena"....LOL..........
........same with pee loon hated it at first but after Maaneet pee loon seq.......can't stop listening to it......and imagining that too hot seq.....Day Dreaming

soo true all songs from kurbaan hua, peeloon, where is the party,kehna hi kya,maula mera,behne dhe and now mahe veh all are jsut seducing ...... donno wat will happen to me in future Wacko if this continues LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJin

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top