Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
amazingg!!!!
luvd it...
continue soon!!!
fafi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey Guys! Im back again. Im soooo sooo soooooo thankful to all of u for ur wonderful n encouraging responses🤗 U Guys are really supportive...Thanx a ton❤️

Ok as I commited n u all requested to continue the next part so here im again with the next part😎....Hope ull like it too😳
 (UPDATE)
 KAJENLICIOUS
After leaving Dr. Keerti's room both went to their respective departments. Armaan was happy tht atleast he'll get some time to spend with Ridz....But due to work he'll not be able to enjoy it. He thought tht if he tried to tease basket or be romantic with her she might again get angry as Basket is best at ghussa😕😆...Armaan was lost in his thoughts while working tht how to get time to spend with basket without any tension n work. On the other hand Ridz was also thinking about Armaan. She was thinking: " Abhi abhi to hum miley hain aur hmare pass ek dusre se baat tk krne ka tym nahin hai. Armaan mujhse itna waqt dur rha hai. Wo zarur udas feel kr rha hoga. Kal raat bhi uska dil nahi kr rha tha k main jaun. aur phr wo sb messages?? aur main ne usko phone pe kitna kuch suna dia. Wo to mujhse baat krna chahta tha aur main ne usay bolne hi nahi dia😕..Sahi kehta hai Armaan main jb bolna shuru hoti hun to kuch nahi dekhti. Ab mujhe kuc krna chahiye armaan k liye. Hamesha woh mere liye kuch na kuch krta hai." While thinking bsket smiled n she got an idea which brought a broad smile on her face😛.
On the other hand Armaan was frustrated as he was damn bus n was not getting time to meet basket. JP, Jiggy, other Interns n even Anji were teasing him tht he can't meet ridz since morning. He was not able to tolerate them. Ridz decided that she'll behave serious n normal wid armaan like a professional as she has a big surprise for him she'll not be showing any signs of it from her face. So she came across armaan n talked to him about sm cases n stuff. Armaan was wondering why isn't Basket giving him any importance😆...He gets more frustrated n thought:"Theek hai usay mujse baat nahi krni to main bhi us se baat nahi krungi sirf professionally baat krunga"..Ridz could understand his behaviour very well. She messaged Anji, Dr. Shubh, Keerti, JP, Jiggy, Nana, Lovely that she has a surprise planned for armaan n she needs their help so she called them to the terrace n strictly advised them not to let armaan knw at any cost.😉 Everyone gathered in terrace n Ridz discussed her plan with them. They all agreed to her n gave thumbs up👍🏼. Ridz was happy that finally Armaan will get what he was longing for😃. She then took permission from Dr. Keerti n went home to carryout the plan. She talked to Shanky about her plan. After a detailed discussion Shanky said:"Riddhima agr tum aisa hi chahti ho to yahi hoga. Main nahi chahta k tmhari khushi me koi bhi kami aye" Padma n shanky then hugged Ridz n they also start preparing.
Finally in the evening all doctors were taking off n now they were thinking how to make armaan come to the surprise. So anji gave n idea nthey went to locker room. Armaan was there after long tiring n irritating day getting ready to go home. Anji:" Guys aj hm sb sham me farigh hain is liye i have decided k AR ki reunion ki khushi me ek chhoti si party rakhun so tm sab sham ko hmare ghar party me ao n we'll have fun." While ev1 agreed Armaan was listening to this n thinking:" Sara din mujhe pareshan krke yeh party ka drama krne ki kya zarurat hai? ek to mujhe basket se milne nahi dia aur ab party kr rhe hain AR ki reunion.Hypocrates kahin k"😆😆 Anji then said:"Chalo armaan tm bhi ja k jaldi se tayya ho aur sham ko tym se pohnch jana." Armaan replied in typical saru style:" Mujhe nai ana ksi party warty mein." Anji:" Arey! Ek to main tmhare n ridzi ki reunion ki khushi me party rkh rhi hn n tum ho k a nahi rhe..." Shubh also said:"Haan armaan tm nahi jaoge to party ka maqsad kese pura hoga?" Armaan:"Kyn party kyun puri nahi hoskti? Main kya wahan Chief guest hon??" Shubh slipped his tongue:'Haan Armaan tmhi to chief guest ho"😆 Ev1 shocked n staring shubh wid anger😡😆 Shubh got confused...Keerti gazed him angrily😆...Armaan curiously:" Matlab??"Shubh  again:" Aaaa...woh main..wohh..actually...." Suddenly Nana in his typical style:"Arey aye Apple matlab yeh k tu aur teri bulbul ki khushi k liye party hai tu tum dono chief guest hue na..." n eV1:" Haan haan..han yahi matlab hai bss aur to  koi mtlb nahi"...Armaan then said after sm thinking:" Bt seriously guys im very tired...i cnt come sorry" Everyone was again blabbering why?? please come etc. Dr keerti said:"Dr. Armaan i know k apko boht kaam hai bt Dr. ko apni professional life k sath apni personal life ko bhi importance deni chahiye. Akhir dr riddhima aur aap itni mushkilon k baad ek sath hue hain. I think apko unke sath party me hona chaiye. Unhe achha lgega" Armaan got emotional thinking about ridz happiness n a small cute smile came across his lips😊 n he agreed.Everyone wa like YEahhyyyeee....
PARTY: In the party everyone was waiting 4 AR. Ridz was in her room getting ready n waiting for armaan to come. She was wearing a beautiful Deep Red saari having golden n silver work on it with dark green sleeveless blouse with matching jewellery. She was looking as gorgeous as ever. Her hair falling aside one shoulder n one shoulder was bare. Suddenly anji came to inform that armaan has arrived. SHe quickly got up n came down. Lights were off. Armaan entered the hall.He was dressed in silky dark grey suit with red shirt unbuttoned😉...His hair gelled n few falling on hs forehead😎.He was looking like a Prince. It was dark here. Only few roof lights sparkling but he cudnt see anythng. when he came in the centre suddenly lights switched on n everyone clapped n hooted...Balloons were blasted n flowers showering. Ridz was also standing right in front of him smiling n looking so beautiful tht armaan cudnt understand whts all around n whts happening. He was lost in gazing basket from top to down. Ridz sensed his gaze n shyly looked down. Then she came close to him n held his hand. Then Shanky made ev1 quite n said: "Alright ev1...Jesa k ap sb jaante hain k meri beti Riddhima ko uska pyar Armaan wapas mil chuka hai. To uski khushi ko dekhte hue aur uske kehne par aaj hmne yeh chhoti si gathering rakhi hai. Aap sb soch rhe hnge k gathering khali inke milne ki khushi me hai to aap sb bilkul ghalat soch rhe hain.. .Armaan gets a bit suspisious wht dz Sasurji meant by that...Whereas ridz was all tym smiling n staring armaan.Shanky continued:"So ladies n gentlemen aaj is party mein main aapko btana chahta hun k main meri beti Riddhima aur Armaan ki shadi ka ailaan krta hun..." Everyone clapped n hooted n Armaan was totally shocked+Happy😛 A huge smile came across his face n he stared ridz smiling n ridz was holding his arm n smiling. They both were sparkling lik stars⭐️. Then again shanky interrupted ev1:"n plzz plzz ek aur baat..ab yeh to decide hogya k AR ki shadi hone ja rhi hai lekin kyun ke shadi k liye engagement hona zaruri hai is liye aj ka yeh khubsurat mahol aur meri beti ki khwaish ko madde nazar rkhte hue main aaj..abhi without any delay in dono ki engagement ceremony ka ailaan krta hun..."😃 Once again the hall echoed wid laughters n hooting🥳 n ballooons balsting etc...Everyone clapping. Armaan was totally shocked n happy😛. He didnt knw how to express his feelings n emotions. He wa very emotional. He hugeed ridhima tightly.His emotions reflecting in his eyes...His eyes almost moist. Ridz was also very happy n also emotional. Armaan:"I love u Riddhima"...Riddhima also whispered in his ear:"I love u too"  ☺️ They both broke the hug n shanky n padma brought the engagement rings. They both made eachother wear rings.😳 Everyone clapped. ⭐️ Then Ridz called anji n anji came. Ridz took that kangan frm anji n showed it to armaan. Armaan remembered all the old times when he made her wear that kangan. He was almost crying seeing this. Ridz also cudnt control her tears. Although they both were smiling n happy bt both cudnt stop their tears of happiness😳..Armaan:"Yeh??Tmhare pass kese aya?" Riddhima replied with a smile:"Jo cheez meri thi wo mere hi pass ani thi.."😳....Armaan then took Kangan held her hand n made Ridz wear it.n then he kissed her hand deeply in typical armaan style😉....Ridz akso smiled n lowered her gaze. Thy both staring into eachother eyes...full of love n emotions for eachother..Everyone ws clapping n smiling seeing \AR happpy faces. Padma was also emotional. Shanky holding her n they both smiling tht finallly their daughter has got wht she wanted. Then a spotlight was thrown at AR n they came in the hall's centre n started dancing. Armaan holding Ridz waist with one hand n put her one hand on hs heart as his usual style is😳😉..Ridz also putting her one hnd on armaan's shoulder.They both so close resing their foreheads against eachother. Smiling n enjoying their love. Finally armaan was able to get his basket into his arms without any tension..without any restrictions n limitations. Then armaan turned ridz around n brought her close to him that she bumped to him. She put her hands around armaan's neck n armaan put his both arms around her bare waist. Ridz smiled at the touch of arman's hands on her skin.☺️ Armaan looking into ridz eyes with love said:"to yeh tha tumhra surprise.Isi liye subha se tum mjse aise baat kr rhi thi takey mujhe pta na chale"..Ridz smiled n said:"Haan! to kesa laga mera surprise?" Armaan smiled:"Boht boht bohaaauuttt achha." Saying this he turned ridz again n held her from back.His chin resting on ridz bare shoulder n his head touching ridz silky hair...Hs hands armed around her waist n ridz also holding hs hands from above..they both dancing in that state lostinto eachother with close eyes. Armaan kissed on ridz bare shoulder while dancing n ridz tiltedher face to him.Their faces close to eachother, their nose touching n they hd a small eyelock😍. Ridz was smiling continously. Nw she can feel armaan's love fully... She's enjoying his hold. She feels the comfort in his arms..as if safe frm all worries. Armaan time n again rubbing his nose on her cheek n her hair. Both were so lost tht thy didnt realise tht the dance came to end n everyone clapped. Lights switched on n they came back to reality. Armaan holding ridz frm her waist n they were like the perfect couple.⭐️ Finally the party came to end. Armaan finally gave a goodbye kiss to Riddhima on her forehead n said thankyou for such a wonderful surprise.😊 Ridz was happy that finally she did smthng for armaan's happiness. her surprise brought a smile on armaan's face. While changing in her room she was thnking about the whole party scene. How happy armaan was looking. they way he ws shocked seeing hs welcome. Then the engagement surprise, the ring ceremony, the kangan scene, their romantic dance...She could still feel armaan's hold around her..Thinking that she caresssed her arms n went to bed. She was holding her n armaan's pic. She gave a kiss to armaan's pic n said I love you armaan.Goodnite. n smiled😳 closing her eyes. On the other side armaan also smiling on bed n thinking about the whole eveing. He cudn't control himself bt to go n grab his Basket. He was totally restless😃. He was looking at his ring n aso holding riddz pic in his hand. While kissing her pic he promised:"Basket main aaj promise krta hn k main tmhe ab kabhi tng nahi krnga, kabhi nahi chhor k jaunga..Ab hamen koi alag nahi kr paeyga"😳 n he also slept keeping ridz pic into his arms😊.....

To be continued...
Hope U all liked it🤗 Do comment😳
fafi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx to everyone for liking it n also commenting...Plzzz read the next part...thanx alot guys🤗
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Fafzzz

Amazing update

cont soon

n thannx 4 the pm

Hellotomylife thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG !
Awesome update