Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Luv Mauli- Taposh pairing......they luk so shweet😳...n yes pehla pyaar is pehla pyaar no matter how much u try to 4get it
Sugar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also like Molly and Taposh jodi. I'm very excited to see their after marriage romance.
ruexangel thumbnail
hmmmm well i used to like mauli and taposh too, but yaaarr why did this happen to mauli and robi :(
I also like Molly-Taposh and happy that they r getting married. But on the other hand im sad because for Molly-Taposh happiness Anu-Taani suffer for awhile😭
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't like taposh-mauli. agree with mages. he never cared about her. it was when he realized she is getting married, he finally felt that love for her like she had for him. give me a break! ðŸ˜• and after all the things taposh said to anu when he lived in taani's house made me lose even more respect for him.

I like robby with mauli. this guy can really take care of her. oh well! whatever happened, happened. wish mauli never left the mandap. robby seems like a guy who gets hurt easily and he really loved mauli. just hope he finds someone better.

and yes, some people need to stop being rude. if you wanted to say this move by mauli is going to affect anurag & taani's relationship, there is a much better way of saying that, then saying "I don't give a damn" ðŸ˜•
ashkaa thumbnail
Even I like taposh-molly