Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Close dis topic Modz (Page 2)

varshr Senior Member
varshr
varshr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakura123

I don't know anything abt deedians or I don't know what went wrong,as I am a silent reader, but I can see one thing that GF is very silence and not much excitement or joke or fun, what it used to be.very sad, whoever left the forum plz come back.

Zindagi 4 din ki hai, kisse gussa ho, Sab dost hai, plz gussa thuk do. Hug

I go with u...even i prefer being a silent reader almost everytime,but hav njoyed the forum fullest till the blog issue hopped in...m not sure who all wer responsible for makin the GF ,the serial and there chemistry more and more interesting and fun filled...that is really missing..no doubts...Cry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakura123

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashi

All this has been done purposely by ppl who r not fans of Geet show & arent fans of DD or GC have done this. They purposely went on the blog wrote stupid & very indecent comments there. And framed & blamed the Deedians for it. Where as the deedians dont even go there they discuss Gurti on GF or CC not on the blog. And GC mentioned abt blog not GF or any other site. And as for the blog dat hasnt even been written by GC blog controller & writer wrote it using wrong words & statements to create chaos which has been very perfectly done & all the blame is on Deedians dat they made such comments which lead to all this which isnt true at & then secondly after the blog GC hate posts & negativity was again blamed on deedians where as till then they had already left the GF.

In my opinion all the blog issue & chaos was perfectly planned. Knowing perfectly well who & how it will effect ppl & wat will be the reaction. The basic mission was to get the deedians out of GF which has been done. A wrong choice has  lead to all this. Now we have a very lifeless GF.

I Want The Deedians Back !!!

again this topic.........WOW....i knew this was coming.....though i avoid this kind of topics....but i could not stop myself from giving 2 cents today...Wink

isn't it jake's topic girl????

here she has clearly stated because She does not wanna come to the forum because JYOTIDI is moderator........because jyotidi hangs out with devils....DUH!!!!!!!Wacko

And let me give you another thing girl...

isn't it another topic where JAKE is clearly stating that she is not coming to GF because jyotidi is MOD???

And What Is The Problem With Her???That She Hangs Out With Devils....Haaahhhh!!!!!!!!AndMoreover She Does Not Allow Any Gurti DEED Talk....

Can You Tell Me One Thing????If We Have DEED Talk About Maaneet,Can't We Have Fun????GURTI DEED talk Is Not Allowed Because GC and DD Are Not A Couple........So Where The Problem Lies???

Who Plotted DEEDIANS?????Who Has So Much Time To PLOT some Group When They Come To An Online Community.....if GF seems Like Dull,Boring Without Some Immature Fans....Then Let It Be Just Like That Naaa????

Noone Has Said That GC's Blog Statement and chaos Is Planned To Get The DEEDIANS Out Of This Forum.....GC Did Not Say Anything About GF....But After This Blog Issue, JAKE Herself Deducted That GC Pointed Finger At DD and As A Result Of It, They Are Not Now GURTI Phansss......Only DD Phan....I am Showing You Another Topic...DUDE....

This Is Referred By a015 whose account is closed..........

.Now Tell ME who Is Plotting Whom??????Or Is It Some People's Immaturity!!!!!!

They Wanna Talk About DEED...Okay Fine....They Can Talk Abt Maaneet DEED>....But Not Gurti Since GC is Engaged With Some one Else.....So Whats Wrong With That If Mods Dont Allow That???Tell me !!!!!!

Edited by jhinki143 - 21 December 2010 at 5:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaBatameezDil

Go to top