Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Edited by ashi - 21 December 2010 at 5:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aussiebabesakura123sameera Lcharlie1950bluedreamz953untamedtigress-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
TRUE..GF is soo borin without Deedians Confused i think nw dos culprits r happy with this..deedians should com back and thy need rock this forum againEmbarrassed..hop thy will com back soon ErmmErmmErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashisihuhindu4lyf

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Geet is an open forum and noone is being framed here....Everyone has the right to come to this forum and hv discussions related to the show and actors who r part of this show....

Whatever happened in that blog was unfortunate because of few misunderstandings of some fans but that has nothing to do with any grp  as its not a forum about grps but an open place where anyone and everyone can come and discuss..noone needs an entry pass here....

So I don't see the reason why again and again questions r raised on deedians left the forum or they r not allowed..who said that ? All r allowed to come and discuss in this forum as long as we r not breaking few general rules and making sure peace and harmony is maintained in a public forum....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuuntamedtigresssaumiee-lovestory-Ankita_88Rituparnaavivacious_gurlBatameezDil

sameera L Goldie
sameera L
sameera L

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
i agree.......is there any way on earth that we could bring Deedians back....they are the life of  GEET forum.....without them there is no fun....CryUnhappy

Love you JAKE and all the DEEDIANSEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aussiebabeashi

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Good Gawd - R there not enuff conspiracies on the ShowROFL There r now ones in Geet Forum? 

Bash meHug Thrash Me!  Wateva - but, the innuendo that was ruining the names of two actors doing their job was my only and sole objection to GurTi threads.....having seen wat disaster lies on that road...i.e. Kajjaal ....KYPH.... destroyed due to phans wanting to make reel dream real!Wacko  

That is different from the blog thing was SOAPMORONIC!  Phaans wit too little COMMON SENSE OR GRACE bashing an actor's private life on his personal blog... bashing his gf and encouraging him to dump her on her blogSilly D'uh dude is human and reacted or his blogwriter did...and had as much grasp of English as de real GCROFLROFL  

The only way the 2 things r linked is that the phans who overreacted most to GC's bloggers reaction were some individuals from the Deedians who were having a Bash GC and the Mods fest....And I base my assessment on wat I read - both on the blog and my interaction reading of the posts that weekend.  There are Deedians i totally miss too like Deejay and Rollz

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 21 December 2010 at 4:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuAnkita_88vivacious_gurlCute_Ash

sakura123 Senior Member
sakura123
sakura123

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I don't know anything abt deedians or I don't know what went wrong,as I am a silent reader, but I can see one thing that GF is very silence and not much excitement or joke or fun, what it used to be.very sad, whoever left the forum plz come back.
Zindagi 4 din ki hai, kisse gussa ho, Sab dost hai, plz gussa thuk do. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varshrhappygoluckyNoorFatima

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Oh I agree this Forum needs more Raunak....But, Humour need not be meanspirited nor directed towards actors personal lives.

Ashi, Sakura & All - why don't you make some fun posts?  I normally try, but am short on time these days....

I mean there is so much to sockROFL like Arjuns windswept hairDay Dreaming And Annie's bohemian santa's helper dresses!  Geet's lengthening and shortening stresses!  Maan's immobile hairROFL

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 21 December 2010 at 4:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuAnkita_88Rituparnaavivacious_gurlBatameezDil

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Who said deedians left because of the blog issue??? blog issue wasnt related to any group right??? or am i missing something here..... i thot the blog issue was created by a few individual fans... n not by any group....

Deedians havent been posting as they did not like the new rules for GHSP i guess ...... well GHSP had become a very very active forum and lots about actor's personal life was getting discussed. The new rules say no personal talk on actor's life ..... if that holds then GurTi talks cannot happen but Maneet talks can happen..... Deedians havent been banned...... mod r they banned?? ConfusedConfusedConfused..... i had seen their discussion on teh rules' thread saying these rules are unfair.... ..

the deed discussion between Maan n Geet is very much allowed... i guess so... Mod please clarify this.... i guess deedians left coz they cudnt discuss GurTi deed any more.... ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

I dont understand is the show about maan and geet or about actors?? Why shud GurTi talks be considred fun n maneet talks considered bland???

Can we not hv fun Maneet posts???

Edited by deniac - 21 December 2010 at 4:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88

Go to top