India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

What next for Mohit and Sanaya??

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
hey guys!! Hug missing u all soo muchh!!

Sanaya is coming back in a couple of days and then, as Mohit said in his article that they may go to Goa for the New Years. I was thinking, that after all this, both of them will start looking for new shows and take up new offers which they've got or will get. So, my question is what kind of a character do you guys want Mohit and Sanaya to play?

Mohit- Samrat was the 1st character Mohit played as such....bt we got to see him in quite a few avatars....the Casanova type typical college dude, the more mature best friend and lover and then finally in S2- which according to me was the best, in terms of Mohits acting as well as character wise- the intense, passionate, mature and ideal MAN. As a result of which, i'd love to see Mohit playing such a character again...i.e. an intense and MAN-like character because i thoroughly loved watching him play the S2 Sam...in the 1st 2 months atleast.

Sanaya- we've seen Sanaya in a couple of shows before MJHT...LRL and RKB. In LRL she played a cadet, and she did a negative role in RKB, whereas in MJHT she played the angelic, goody-too shoes Gunjan. Although, she is exceptionally good, actually the best actress i've seen doing emotional scenes, now i'd like to see Sanaya play a more bubbly role, a role in which she can be more like herself...coz as we know she is the total opposite of Gunjan. She herself has said that she doesn't much like doing scenes where she has to cry and stuff, so now i'd rather see her doing a role totally different than what she did in MJHT.

Whatever the role though, now i just want to see both Mohit and Sanaya on the screen again...preferable together, however if they feel that there is another show which will do more justice to their talent and they are happy wid it but are cast opposite another actor i wudn't mind them taking up that show too, coz at the end of the end its abt their career and their happiness not abt wat we want. All i want is for them to be happy, always, so heres wishing them all the very best for whatever they take up in the future (hope thats soon now....miss them loadss!!)

soo guys, what kind of roles do u'll want to see Mohit-Sanaya enact??

looking forward for ur views!!

-Drishti

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyMeera1101XDevilsDesireX..Enchanteur...VanishingDreamCandYlicious_Saashizin

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
discuss here please.......Smile..

Waiting to see MONAYA back.. note page 26

we got an advice and announcement by our ravs di .........lets respect that Smile

Monaya/Arti In New Show? Everyone READ!

waise sweet post..........yes sanaya is a versatile actor............and the most difficult role was gunjan itself because she is completely opposite of it in real life.......Smile

Edited by Surbhi123 - 21 December 2010 at 4:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31--Annu-..Enchanteur..-.Perk.-

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Drish i want Mohit to play a role of a character like Shahid in Jab We Met... Cool Day Dreaming  And Sanaya all bubbly types.. Cuz that suits her character..... LOL Day Dreaming  Just want them together on screen... Embarrassed Day Dreaming

And i will add my points more soon... Embarrassed  Wonderful post... Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX-Drishti-

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged

y so many threads on same topic??forum luks mess.. where is Modz Ermm 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Annu--.Perk.-

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Drishti-

hey guys!! Hug missing u all soo muchh!!

Sanaya is coming back in a couple of days and then, as Mohit said in his article that they may go to Goa for the N Yewears. I was thinking, that after all this, both of them will start looking for new them taking up that show too, coz at the end of the end its abt their career and their happiness not abt wat we want................................................................................................................................................................
@bold how u know n vich article i vanna see that articleStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Drishti-

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
We have a thread regarding this already you can continue your discussion there.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31--Annu-EtherealRati

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top