Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

Memories in the Journey Of CB1

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hi Cbians,

first of all i would like to thks all the updaters and those who have helped us wiv videos and even those who had post jokes for us in times where we were very sad that is Sandeepa di, Eva di,heena di, Nipun, Chalhov, Misti, Tilashini, Set_Raj,  Devika, Sun_singh, liashna,ashna26, rubi_imarti,billo and others.........sorry if i missed anyone............

I've open this thread from the idea of Anusha34(thks) since i know many of our senior members are busy right now even at work or at home as it is the end of 2010.........................so i would like all of us to share our experience here and what we got from CB.....................

I'll start by myself:

firstly i learnt a lot from CB it make a change in my life personally since it became a part of my life.........i learnt that we must not always accept everything we must fight against z wrongs(like wen rad fighted against amma i remember wen she stoped amma frm burning vish and she also tells the truth of her 1st marriage wiv dev infrnt of every1).............

secondly i think nowadays many people dont really care about their parents but if we take z example of radhika even knowing that she was adopted even if her mother(devkiji) sent her sis to her in laws she never disrespect her parents..........................

thirdly i think we should always take help of truth and we must always follow our duty accordingly............... these are the 3 great things I've learnt but there are much more.............

And then even with the amazing and magical scenes of Radev and the entire Cb was really memorable 4 me................each and every moment moment was like if really precious.............and for me CB is just unforgettable...........

so guys lets ends this year with memories of CB............ i would really like if u also could share your experience

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
1 thng I learnt frm CB was dat u must always hv faith in GOD,no matter whtever d situation.D 2nd thng is u must never lose trust on ur partner& must cnfide in him instead of hiding thngs.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I have a lot of memories of Choti Bahu, I started watching because of Radhika. I thought she was so cute and even strong! I love the way she prayed  and talked to Kahna, her best friend! Having an amma and a selfish sister must be very difficult and then she was always reminded she was on orphan etc. And the Radev romance started and I was addicted I just love their cute moments! I loved Dev despite everything he kept loving her, Dev was amazing πŸ˜‰

Will write some more memories soon! 😊 One thing I learned from CB  always keep faith!
gauranitai thumbnail
I started watching CB because of Kanha. The promo with Radz in the rasa leela dream jus grabbed my attention.

I loved her simplicity and her strength and courage for enduring all Amma's taunts.

I think the religious twist 2 the serial is what had firstly drawn me 2 it but then Radev blew my head off! πŸ˜†

i got so addicted that my mum banned me frrom watching because she thought that i was spending 2 much time on it.

i remembered waking up 3 in the morning trying 2 sneak into the living room 2 watch CB. it was so hilarious cuz my mum came out of her room and caught me trying 2 hide under the couch! 🀒i got in soo much trouble. i nearly flooded the house one time because i was glued to the screen watching Dev! ☺️

I hav never fell in love  so CB is the closest ting i knop about love an obsession!🀣
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have learnt a lot from Choti Bahu but the one main thing is that under no circumstances or situations should u give up ur faith and hope in God or ur life partner!😊

i have indeed learnt a lot about life through Choti bahu!
lavalina thumbnail
Originally posted by: gauranitai

I started watching CB because of Kanha. The promo with Radz in the rasa leela dream jus grabbed my attention.

I loved her simplicity and her strength and courage for enduring all Amma's taunts.

I think the religious twist 2 the serial is what had firstly drawn me 2 it but then Radev blew my head off! πŸ˜†

i got so addicted that my mum banned me frrom watching because she thought that i was spending 2 much time on it.

i remembered waking up 3 in the morning trying 2 sneak into the living room 2 watch CB. it was so hilarious cuz my mum came out of her room and caught me trying 2 hide under the couch! 🀒i got in soo much trouble. i nearly flooded the house one time because i was glued to the screen watching Dev! ☺️

I hav never fell in love  so CB is the closest ting i knop about love an obsession!🀣

me too coz mum thought zats it wil afect my studies but even then i always tried to watch tv infak wat i did was zt i used to download z episodes n put it on my mob zen i used to watch
lavalina thumbnail
wel i've always prayed to Lord Krishna and Lord Shiva but watching CB i got even more attached wiv Kahna n i even started tlking to him whenever i had any prob
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I learnt that whether what circumstances come,we should never lose hope and cling on to our desired path until we fully achieve it.
chymanju7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have many memories relating to cb.1thing which addicted me to watch cb was the way dev loved radhika.Even during my board exams when the clock strikes 7:30 I could not stop myself from watching cb.I used to get up from my study table only for watching cb.Radev moment were just mindblowing.I used to watch the same scene again n again.Missing avina a lott.