Ek Veer Stree ki Kahaani Jhansi Ki Rani

Jhansi ki Rani wud soon go off???

kiyudnive thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi i am yudi........
a huge fan of Jhansi Ki Rani n MAHARANI LAKSHMI BAI ttooo.....
in true life MAHARANI DEVI - RANI LAKSHMI BAI⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ is my AADARSH n i do stuff of life according to her n she is my role model....

its great dat zee tv took an initiative and started dis serial which let our great hero of history be remembered again😛😛😛😛😛😛👏👏👏👏
n the two representers. Ulka and Kratika were MARVELLOUS AND EXTRA-ORDINARY (applause) 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

bt  as we see that the serial has moved ahead n will soon reach to 1857 revolt... they showed the date 29th march 1857 when mangal pandey was introduced n JKR died on 17th june, certainly the serial is reaching its end....

cn it so dat we appeal to the channel to start JKR again once its over or release its cd?????
anyone to this????

hope to get a positive response
love,, yudi😛😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikumay2k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiyudnive

hi i am yudi........
a huge fan of Jhansi Ki Rani n MAHARANI LAKSHMI BAI ttooo.....
in true life MAHARANI DEVI - RANI LAKSHMI BAI⭐️ is my AADARSH n i do stuff of life according to her n she is my role model....

its great dat zee tv took an initiative and started dis serial which let our great hero of history be remembered again👏
n the two representers. Ulka and Kratika were MARVELLOUS AND EXTRA-ORDINARY (applause) 👏

bt  as we see that the serial has moved ahead n will soon reach to 1857 revolt... they showed the date 29th march 1857 when mangal pandey was introduced n JKR died on 17th june, certainly the serial is reaching its end....

cn it so dat we appeal to the channel to start JKR again once its over or release its cd?????
anyone to this????

hope to get a positive response
love,, yudi😛😛

If u r a true fan of Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai, then simplly dont watch this serial, to dramtise and to lengthen creatives at Zee have played with history and taken as much liberty as they could. Rather then being history it more looked like a soap opera, where a character was killed or removed if public didnt liked it, or a charcater  was given prominance simply because people liked it.
Dear Friend  if you really want , read history from history books, learn teachings from mythology directly from books, dont ever trust these money hungry & greedy serial makers. 
carljung thumbnail
i too want a repeat telecast of show after its over
fan_fiction123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Yudi,
I totally agree...
Even I missed the starting episodes of the serial..😭
and watched them on desi**fo***...
I would love if zee starts Repeat telecast of the show as Star Maza did for Chhatrapati Shivaji..

victoria12 thumbnail
they r showing repeat JKR on Zee smile (4 p.m.)mon to fri......... 
Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey yudi....me 2 a huge fan of jkr...but srsly if u r a teur fan u shudnt ask for a repaet coz the cvs of the seria lhave taken the facts into their own liberty and really streched some parts...ulka and kratika have done a fantastic job but sometimes the story is really made unrealistic and the true spirit is gone.
Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: victoria12

they r showing repeat JKR on Zee smile (4 p.m.)mon to fri......... 

really ria di??..dats nice thnkx for sharin
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would really love to see repeat telecast of Jhansi ki Rani on Zee Tv as Zee Smile is not available on our TV.
prenagreval thumbnail
according to history laxmibai died on 17th/18th june 1858 fighting at gwalior.
pkkamalia thumbnail
i don't understand why people are mad for watching this drama. oh GOD !