Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

219th MN Paradise..missing MAYUR-waiting for ARTI (Page 55)

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged

oh thnk god.......Embarrassed

well m fyn........went out today wid a frnd........so yea had fun........but yea kal  was maha upset coz of the newz but now m still hopin on artiBig smile..........wat abt u???

u knw wat......jenny voted me as hatke n shyest memberLOLLOLLOL.....just chckdLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Sam voted me as delicious and flirty member. I don't even know what they mean LOL but it was still sweet of her Embarrassed i woke up and the first thing I saw was the news and I thought that's it, it's all over, but when I went to the thread again, their positivity and energy gave me hope ke maybe it's not too late and we can still succeed Thumbs Up just watched sajda ROFL

-.Perk.-

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
yea sajda is soooooooo inspiring!Wink.....specially nowWinkLOLLOLLOL

n yea samz so sweet.......she voted me as d sweetest member.....awwwwwEmbarrassed

Zehnaseeb

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
so.....wassup??

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Exactly get a video of Sajda and PBM and show it to the people in charge of imagine ROFL looking at how cute they look even in such scenes will make them change their minds asap. Wink you know I heard female lead isn't finalized and that there are 2...
Yep sam's a sweetheart Hug

-.Perk.-

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Exactly get a video of Sajda and PBM and show it to the people in charge of imagine ROFL looking at how cute they look even in such scenes will make them change their minds asap. Wink you know I heard female lead isn't finalized and that there are 2...
Yep sam's a sweetheart Hug
LOLLOLLOL..................
n i donno abt the female lead........thrz only one...........yea sbs dint confirm her but AB confirmed her na on his blog......so.......m confused.........
n i evn heard yday ki rati is also shortlisted for d same roleBig smile but dont knw how much truth is in that......!!Confused

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Nothing yaar, spend all my time sleeping, in the gym, reading or watching MayUr and reading their ff's.
just finished a really good one, MayUr are supermodels (and have been in love since they were kids), there is a serial killer on the loose who rapes and kills models. Nupz is his next target, he knows everything about her and keeps threatening her to stay away from mayu and not to let him get too close to herself. One day when he comes infront of her with a mask on only showing his eyes she feels like she know him. When she tells the inspector he tells her that the reason she feels so is because mayu is the serial killer.
It was soo good Big smile

Edited by MayUr-ArTi_fan - 23 December 2010 at 5:02am

-.Perk.-

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Nothing yaar, spend all my time sleeping, in the gym, reading or watching MayUr and reading their ff's.
just finished a really good one, MayUr are supermodels (and have been in love since they were kids), there is a serial killer on the loose who rapes and kills models. Nupz is his next target, he knows everything about her and keeps threatening her to stay away from mayu and not to let him get too close to herself. One day when he comes infront of her with a mask on only showing his eyes she feels like she know him. When she tells the inspector he tells her that the reason she feels so is because mayu is the serial killer.
It was soo good Big smile
omg.....mayu.......a serial killer.........Ouch.........

yea even i read so many mayur ffz........Big smilesome of them are mjht.......but by mayur fanz.....but even sajan r gud in those......Big smileEmbarrassed.......some r sad.......some happy........Smile.......
mayur nhi toh their ffz only........OuchLOLLOLLOL

Zehnaseeb

Go to top