Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS.. Maithili Ka Ghost..video HQ Added..!! (Page 4)

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
What Piya is looking for Mathali's atma but from the promo it seems it was a cross connection and now piya has some other bhoots going after her WinkROFLROFLROFL

Edited by shyams - 21 December 2010 at 3:57am

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by ccolkat

Poca, Nidiz- hi both:) My 2 pence worth theory is that she (M) is not dead and if she is dead, the spirit will be an evil one.  I put in another post too but it is one way of making sure Abhay genuinely gets over her. Dont mean to keep comparing but Vampire Diaries really springs to mind. Abhay is otherwise always going to have maithili on a pedestal. But is she is evil now and tries to then harm Piya (future track with threat to piya from a powerful but evil maithili??) and then when the truth is finally out Abhay will be free of his past with her finally?? More wild speculation from me but......

I do agree with you. There is an inherent hurdle in the Abhay-Piya story. Abhay's love for Metz was so great that he still yearns and cries for her and sees her in Piya a hell lot of times. But we want Abhay to love Piya as Piya and not Metz' doppelganger. The only way to glorify the AbhIya story to the greatness that the creatives want to portray is to get Metz out of Abhay's head and heart....Abhay needs to be released from Metz in order to be Piya's. An evil Maithli is more fun than a dead girlfriend. 
We're totally on the same page Big smile, exactly, for me the real love between Abhiya wont become the towering inferno it needs to be unless the metz shadow is dispelled. Only then can Abhay truly let himself feel what he does feel for Piya and even to himself acknowledge how much he can/ does love her. I dont want anymore, "I see metz in you" feelings from abhay as i want him to see piya for the person she is and not, as you put so well, a metz doppelganger. I expect this will take a while but I always felt that since the CVs had elevated his love for metz to the stefan-katherine level, it needed a fairly strong and shocking awakening to break that so this could be it. Just hope it happens that way as i am already impatient for abhay to be over metz:):)

Lolz. We truly are on the same page. Abhay-Metz do seem elevated to the levels of Stefan-Kath.....and Abhay has to be totally cleansed of Metz to be able to love Piya with the kind of passion and intensity that she seems to feel for him. Abhay is holding back so much because he is a broken man who still holds a candle for Maithli...i mean, the Abhay-Metz FB showed how mad he was about her.... he still is.... keeping her picture so close to his heart even though he has no heart....

Abhay will never be able to love Piya with that heat and devotion unless Metz melts away.... and having Metz back as the Abhay-obsessed girlfriend wanting him back will open so many possibilities for the Abhay-Piya saga. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tootiefrootie11

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing,,they r calling the ghost through planchit,,OMG
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing.....
sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
thnx

ab abhiya ka tempo all time high hoga !!!!!
Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
ooohhh spooky!!! and interesting..
Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
gr8 1
piya's obsession is going beyond limits.
now she's calling Maithili's ghost!!!!
truely hats off 2 this girl. 
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index