Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS.. Maithili Ka Ghost..video HQ Added..!! (Page 3)

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link.Just trying to imagine Abhay's face when he will know the truth.ROFL

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Thanks....Big smile

Piya has gone nuts....Wacko this is the heights of her obsession...Yeh detective giri and all this Maithali fiasco usko bahot mehengi padnewali hai....OuchOuch

Abhay is surely gonna Kacchaa Chabao Piya when he will know about this..This has to be the limit of her interference.....
OuchOuch

Edited by kritishah3 - 21 December 2010 at 3:15am
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by NIDIZ

Lolz. Piya's Abhay-Obsession is surely hitting an all time high! Now, that she is summoning the ghost of Maithli. But..... is Maithli really DEAD?
@red:Now tat's a million dollar question..!!
I really don't think she's dead..but will cum bak alive.. But we can't tell anything now.. <font color="#FF0000">If Maithili is a Ghost than she'll occupy Piya's body to have bak her luv..</font>

[FONT color=FF0066]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSS!.....Isse accha hai ki Maithli zindaa ho.LOL...i wish Abhay finds out about Piya's Maithli drama and spanks her right-left-center. I mean, this is DA LIMITS.Ouch[/color]
He'll find it for sure.. Pia ki toh khare Nahi..!! Ouch..obsessions ki bhi haad hoti hai..

Edited by NIDIZ - 21 December 2010 at 3:19am
Maoh Senior Member
Maoh
Maoh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
thanks for the link...its interesting...she thought maithili must be dead omg she doesnt want maithili to be alive i mean ,a vampire..way to go.lol
tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Poca, Nidiz- hi both:) My 2 pence worth theory is that she (M) is not dead and if she is dead, the spirit will be an evil one.  I put in another post too but it is one way of making sure Abhay genuinely gets over her. Dont mean to keep comparing but Vampire Diaries really springs to mind. Abhay is otherwise always going to have maithili on a pedestal. But is she is evil now and tries to then harm Piya (future track with threat to piya from a powerful but evil maithili??) and then when the truth is finally out Abhay will be free of his past with her finally?? More wild speculation from me but......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

Poca, Nidiz- hi both:) My 2 pence worth theory is that she (M) is not dead and if she is dead, the spirit will be an evil one.  I put in another post too but it is one way of making sure Abhay genuinely gets over her. Dont mean to keep comparing but Vampire Diaries really springs to mind. Abhay is otherwise always going to have maithili on a pedestal. But is she is evil now and tries to then harm Piya (future track with threat to piya from a powerful but evil maithili??) and then when the truth is finally out Abhay will be free of his past with her finally?? More wild speculation from me but......

I do agree with you. There is an inherent hurdle in the Abhay-Piya story. Abhay's love for Metz was so great that he still yearns and cries for her and sees her in Piya a hell lot of times. But we want Abhay to love Piya as Piya and not Metz' doppelganger. The only way to glorify the AbhIya story to the greatness that the creatives want to portray is to get Metz out of Abhay's head and heart....Abhay needs to be released from Metz in order to be Piya's. An evil Maithli is more fun than a dead girlfriend. 
tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged

I do agree with you. There is an inherent hurdle in the Abhay-Piya story. Abhay's love for Metz was so great that he still yearns and cries for her and sees her in Piya a hell lot of times. But we want Abhay to love Piya as Piya and not Metz' doppelganger. The only way to glorify the AbhIya story to the greatness that the creatives want to portray is to get Metz out of Abhay's head and heart....Abhay needs to be released from Metz in order to be Piya's. An evil Maithli is more fun than a dead girlfriend. 
We're totally on the same page Big smile, exactly, for me the real love between Abhiya wont become the towering inferno it needs to be unless the metz shadow is dispelled. Only then can Abhay truly let himself feel what he does feel for Piya and even to himself acknowledge how much he can/ does love her. I dont want anymore, "I see metz in you" feelings from abhay as i want him to see piya for the person she is and not, as you put so well, a metz doppelganger. I expect this will take a while but I always felt that since the CVs had elevated his love for metz to the stefan-katherine level, it needed a fairly strong and shocking awakening to break that so this could be it. Just hope it happens that way as i am already impatient for abhay to be over metz:):)

Edited by ccolkat - 21 December 2010 at 3:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NIDIZTheBlackJaguar

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Poca, Nidiz- hi both:) My 2 pence worth theory is that she (M) is not dead and if she is dead, the spirit will be an evil one. I put in another post too but it is one way of making sure Abhay genuinely gets over her. Dont mean to keep comparing but Vampire Diaries really springs to mind. Abhay is otherwise always going to have maithili on a pedestal. But is she is evil now and tries to then harm Piya (future track with threat to piya from a powerful but evil maithili??) and then when the truth is finally out Abhay will be free of his past with her finally?? More wild speculation from me but......
Hi......(sorry don't knw u're name)
Yeah..it can go VD way..it luk's lyk that..but we can never judge creatives mind..
Maithili has to be evil..
If both, Pia n Methz r goody - good than it wuld surely make the situation worst to choose for Abhay..
Pia is obsessed with Abhay..n AbhiMethz Flashbacks seems no different.. Even Methz Seems pretty obsessed, stubborn n the other adjectives that we can give to Piya ..
May be Methz behaved to be Nice.. Lyk Kathy of Tvd..for achieving her goal..
But may be, in reality she was self-obsessed..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index