Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS.. Maithili Ka Ghost..video HQ Added..!! (Page 2)

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Does that mean that abhay will tell her something about maithli coz she still doesnt know the name of the girl in the pic

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Lolz. Piya's Abhay-Obsession is surely hitting an all time high! Now, that she is summoning the ghost of Maithli. But..... is Maithli really DEAD?
@red:Now tat's a million dollar question..!!
I really don't think she's dead..but will cum bak alive.. But we can't tell anything now.. If Maithili is a Ghost than she'll occupy Piya's body to have bak her luv..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Lolz. Piya's Abhay-Obsession is surely hitting an all time high! Now, that she is summoning the ghost of Maithli. But..... is Maithli really DEAD?
I really don't think she's dead..but will cum bak alive.. But we can't tell anything now.. If Maithili is a Ghost than she'll occupy Piya's body to have bak her luv..

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSS!.....Isse accha hai ki Maithli zindaa ho.LOL...i wish Abhay finds out about Piya's Maithli drama and spanks her right-left-center. I mean, this is DA LIMITS. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieNIDIZ

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

Thanks for info nidiz.. do u hv any link? god this girl will not give up..LOL oh just imagine Abhay will come to know that pia called maithili's ghost.ROFL
ROFLOMG Pia is sooooo dead.. Abhay will surely bit off her neck..!! Yaar..she's gonna be in sooooo much trouble if Abhay comes to knw..
I'll try to add the Link..
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSS!.....Isse accha hai ki Maithli zindaa ho.LOL...i wish Abhay finds out about Piya's Maithli drama and spanks her right-left-center. I mean, this is DA LIMITS. Ouch

yea i hope she wont occupy Piya's Body or Piya beeing Metz reborn! seriously no!...rather Metz beeing alive as u say.

but at the same time Piya's curiousity it totally jutisfied....the guy is drving her crazy with his mood-swings, seriously!LOL...she needs to know more! go Piya!LOL

Maoh

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by thk123

Thanks for info nidiz.. do u hv any link? god this girl will not give up..LOL oh just imagine Abhay will come to know that pia called maithili's ghost.ROFL
ROFLOMG Pia is sooooo dead.. Abhay will surely bit off her neck..!! Yaar..she's gonna be in sooooo much trouble if Abhay comes to knw..
I'll try to add the Link..

i posted you the link on page 1Wink

NIDIZ

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Does that mean that abhay will tell her something about maithli coz she still doesnt know the name of the girl in the pic
Ya..even I think Abhay will tell her Maithili's name..but In saturday precap they showed Piya knw's her name..n asks him who is Maithili..but yesterday..they didn't showed up that scene.. So I guess she'll find her name in other way..but soon..

shaggyscooby

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Thanks.

Piya and her obsession. She is making it difficult for Abhay. Maithili ka Ghost ya zinda Piya. Bechara - straight haor or curled locks - kis dhuvidha main dal diya piya ne abhay ko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index