Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Are you happy with Karan Wahi's entry? (Page 3)

Poll Question: (same as topic)

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
68 [68.00%]
27 [27.00%]
5 [5.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

mariamurs Groupbie
mariamurs
mariamurs

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

@su you are right .... It has been only one day he entered and see forum is now divided.....KW fans doesnt know abc of BHPH and they are here just to watch him... They are not interested in story and rest of characters....In time to come there will be huge war in this forum i guess so or original BHPH fans will start leaving forum... 

I already feal lost in this forum, all appreciating KW........this is just not done yaar.

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theflyingdonkey

Originally posted by sunaina02

There are many Karan Wahi fans now in the forum who have not followed BHPH earlier,  So they will sure vote for his entry.

And many of  our loved forum members have left the forum because of Karan Wahi .

So I do not think this poll will show the true picture .

I dont understand why they have left. KW is just here for a cameo. He will not replace barun, that is for sure, everyone knows it. And as far as it goes for KW fans, they are just happy to see their fav actor back on telly. I dont think they will bash barun ( since barun was also in DMG and people liked him there too ) ...

Everyone should just enjoy the show Tongue I for one am happy with KW entry, it brings a freshness. Instead of seeing saachi being jealous & fighting for shravan, we will now see vice verse for once. Ranbir & Shravans chemistry seems very interesting tooLOL Its only for 2 weeks, so people should not make a big deal out of it and definitely not group themselves as KW fans & SaaVan fans .. Its one forum, everyone should discuss & have fun ( within limits & respect )

Im quite sad after seeing so many BHPH:ians leaving for something like this..

I agree Gina. I too fail to understand the reason why some members are not liking this track! this track has brought freshness in the show.....................may be those who don't like this track just want to see Shravan Sanchi's face all the time!Ermm......but i find that boring!Sleepy
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
well i won't make any more posts on KW, 'coz there seems to be arising a rift in the forum ( n my posts too are responsible for that ). I can't let the forum suffer 'coz of one actor.
spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariamurs

@su you are right .... It has been only one day he entered and see forum is now divided.....KW fans doesnt know abc of BHPH and they are here just to watch him... They are not interested in story and rest of characters....In time to come there will be huge war in this forum i guess so or original BHPH fans will start leaving forum... 

I already feal lost in this forum, all appreciating KW........this is just not done yaar.

no trust me we kw fans are here  just for  kw ! kw is doing cameo even we dont appreciate third angle for this sweet married couple.......there will be nothing like war coz we dont want sanchi and shravan to be separated kw entered and we welcomed him!   thats it !

this is your  forums it may happen some of us turns into BHPHians watching this serial !

so we are frns !Tongue

Edited by sidfan11 - 21 December 2010 at 10:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariamursShipra_SNusiSg

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
hey im vry happppppppyyyyyyyyy wit his cum bak......Wink
i ve got da chance to see him again on ma screen n dats GR8......Embarrassed

Shipra_S

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Hey Desi and Sunaina..I too feel the same...The forum is divided with KW fans and SaaVan Fans..Its not good for the show and as well as Forum also....Need to participate in all discussions...

As Desi said  doesnt know the ABC of BHPH..may this is the reason they are just posting threads about Ranveer Character only...Which I feel...

Partcularly about this Track..I dont like it anymore...I didnt find Any Freshness (Sorry) Its like seeing a Old Melody Drama..Where Two boys are Fighting for a Girl...Actually I dont like the Triangle Love Stories...There is no Honesty in their feelings...Just Ego plays The First place..Personally I dont like Egoistic Things...and Egoistic People...Angry

sunaina02

Ragz2009 IF-Dazzler
Ragz2009
Ragz2009

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
yes........awesome entry.

Shipra_S

Go to top