New promo- We Wish HAPPY HONEYMOON 2 ARMAN (pg 13) - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks TB!  I love this promo, but wonder if it's not as it appears. 😕  I remember when they were promoting ArMan running away together on the bus...and of course, there never was a bus, lol.  So let's see how this comes about.  It'll be fun trying to imagine what their SR will be like...😉
TBizzle thanks for the pics. i can't wait 😉
Originally posted by mansi96

Thanks TB! I love this promo, but wonder if it's not as it appears. 😕 I remember when they were promoting ArMan running away together on the bus...and of course, there never was a bus, lol. So let's see how this comes about. It'll be fun trying to imagine what their SR will be like...😉

The promo is only for promotion...As same as the last promo...
Nice...finally...but the vide4o looks like a promotional video with the message that Archu and Manav ab ek honge...but their ekta dhwaj will probably be in Sulo Aai's kholi LOL...
thanks for sharing

interesting things coming up for the viewers
 Thanks  a lot for the link and pics............TB👍🏼

Finally........We will see our ARMAN SR.........😍

Just waiting for......but I think its a real promo......for what will happen in PR...not in a coming episode...as  "Runaway in the bus"

Anyway wherever they will be, SR will happen .......so its good...👏
They look both superb......Manav very cute cute.....Think in his mind 
"""He says its now or never""❤️ "C'est maintenant ou jamais"in french
Archana I agree with @Tanyaz she looks sexy with her wet hair..she is beautiful.......in one pic ..as if its not Archana but Rekha...👍🏼
Why she try to run away.....🤪..??Archu my dearest friend don't let pass this precious moment

Bye everyone and thanks once more TB.......

Originally posted by desicrowd

Nice...finally...but the vide4o looks like a promotional video with the message that Archu and Manav ab ek honge...but their ekta dhwaj will probably be in Sulo Aai's kholi LOL...

It doesn't look like Sulo Kholi...Else Mannu baba will there adjusting his spects creating disturbance between duo..
thx for the pics...the link still wont work for me even when i follow the directions...hopefully someone can post a different link...thxx
2 more days to go for 24...
Can't wait...
aweeee!!!! its going to be the most sweetest and passionate scene ever on tv!!
just love the chemistry between them!!😳

sushita!!!!.....😍😍
cant wait for 24th!!...😳