Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

pkyek mein entry ek aatmaa ki!! (Page 2)

Asya_Lover Senior Member
Asya_Lover
Asya_Lover

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
If Maithali Is Alive i Hope They Bring Her Out After Abhay And Piya Confess Der Love To Each Other Or els Abhay Will Choose Maithali Over Piya..Do Yuh Hav The Link To The Sbs Video? :)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsVivianDsena

If Maithali Is Alive i Hope They Bring Her Out After Abhay And Piya Confess Der Love To Each Other Or els Abhay Will Choose Maithali Over Piya..Do Yuh Hav The Link To The Sbs Video? :)

oh ho!! theyr calling the spirit of maithlee, so chill!!!
she wont come between abhay pia>>
hopefully!!Confused
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Will you please share the link?
tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
.[/QUOTE]

aahaan!! havent seen the whole of tvd, and yeah, pia is calling maithlee, and if its a spirit, she's dead>> Confused
and am sure, she's nt gone for good>> we mite have a new exciting track wer maitlee's secrets r revealed and wer she haunts pia and the jing bang>>

btw, the only1 excited for all this blanch-it drama was our mishkoo>>> am sure she is the only one who was with pia to get maithlee back, but i wonder hw panchi was okay with this plan after her big heart break!!
:D
[/QUOTE]
Hey! I just finished reading the TVD books, but not seen the series.  It was just the story in one of the books there where the whole Catherine resurfacing thing happens.  I guess it was a good way to ensure Stefan (and also Damon I guess) got over her for good. So if Maithili- whether she is a spirit or not really dead (say like in TVD she faked her death the first time round!) turns evil, that can be one way to ensure Abhay gets over her and can then genuinely love Piya w/out M's ghost (literal or owise) coming between them? (Again just madly speculating). @Red- Ekta land mein things happen either express speed or ultra slow:) LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index