Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

220-Pardi$e Of Our Bublipies Mayur/Arti/RatzJun (Page 16)

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Joined: 04 June 2010
Posts: 8667

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridi_onasis

bye guys i have to go now


ja auntir ghumer dorkar ase. kalke kotha bolbo ne.

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Joined: 13 June 2010
Posts: 6986

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaloverati

Originally posted by ridi_onasis

bye guys i have to go now

bye ridi.....
tc
Hug

Hug

Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Dreamer

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Joined: 13 June 2010
Posts: 6986

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshneerakhali

Originally posted by ridi_onasis

bye guys i have to go now


ja auntir ghumer dorkar ase. kalke kotha bolbo ne.

bye
mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 8322

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridi_onasis

bye guys i have to go now



bye ridi..
me too going guys...bye..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wings-of-FireSilent.Dreamer

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Joined: 04 June 2010
Posts: 8667

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by ridi_onasis

Originally posted by monaloverati

@ridi, sajda???

actually i love every single scene of mayur. i love sajda too bt in iktara i saw the intensity of their love
yep intensity is the right word.when i was watching it i was thinking the cvs chorified the scene from"hum dil de chuke sanam"...but mayur made it their own...mayank never speaks much about his feelings...but u can just feel how much he loves her.Infact there was this dialouge which mayank said to dhruv...."pyaar ko jataya nahi jaata ise mehsus kiya jata hai"...i loved this lineEmbarrassed

i loved mayanks tries to make nupur understand the words he couldnt utter though his heart wanted to shout. he tried his best to convey her how much he loved her and that she was only his.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-Silent.Dreamer

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 31134

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wings-of-Fire

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 31134

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshneerakhali

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by ridi_onasis

Originally posted by monaloverati

@ridi, sajda???

actually i love every single scene of mayur. i love sajda too bt in iktara i saw the intensity of their love
yep intensity is the right word.when i was watching it i was thinking the cvs chorified the scene from"hum dil de chuke sanam"...but mayur made it their own...mayank never speaks much about his feelings...but u can just feel how much he loves her.Infact there was this dialouge which mayank said to dhruv...."pyaar ko jataya nahi jaata ise mehsus kiya jata hai"...i loved this lineEmbarrassed

i loved mayanks tries to make nupur understand the words he couldnt utter though his heart wanted to shout. he tried his best to convey her how much he loved her and that she was only his.
well said roshnee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wings-of-Fire

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Joined: 04 June 2010
Posts: 8667

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by ridi_onasis

bye guys i have to go now



bye ridi..
me too going guys...bye..Smile

bye!!!!!!!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
kya Sajan banenge Mayur aur Mayur banenge Sajan?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: samratrocks   Replies: 99   Views: 13367

samratrocks 99 13367 05 October 2010 at 11:31pm by nupurqueen
Mayur r going to dance Mayur r going to do project

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: Badtameez_Dil   Replies: 455   Views: 22738

Badtameez_Dil 455 22738 03 September 2010 at 8:52am by shruti_luvs_msk
ArTi new rankings!!!....ArTi

2

Author: LittleMissWitty   Replies: 12   Views: 2360

LittleMissWitty 12 2360 28 July 2010 at 3:11pm by sky86
mayur mayur mayur !!!!

Author: tanyashrivastav   Replies: 7   Views: 2874

tanyashrivastav 7 2874 07 July 2010 at 1:09pm by dilras
MAYUR PARADISE #141 MayUr..Kaun MayUr

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -ananya-   Replies: 1199   Views: 40474

-ananya- 1199 40474 01 November 2009 at 4:57am by annie07

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index