Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

220-Pardi$e Of Our Bublipies Mayur/Arti/RatzJun (Page 131)

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Joined: 02 October 2010
Posts: 6433

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by nikitasharma.

arey asthu.........every1..n any1 comes as a haddi between mayurLOL
yeah right mr mrs sharma ko koi unka private time enjoy karne hi nahi detaROFL

there have been so many kabab mein haddis.

chiru ji
inspector.
sajan
uday
adhiraj
princess baby.
and the biggest.

DRUV!Angry


LOL..Poor Mayur..I thnk thats why they planned to shift to Pune..still no luck!!
But chiru jee was such a sweet kabab mein haddi..Wink

LOL
u are so right pata nahi kab bechare mayu ko apni wife se romance karne ka mauka milega....now toh they have kids too...so nups gonna be busy with chunnu munnuLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.Hope-.Perk.-

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16910

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaloverati

Originally posted by nikitasharma.

Originally posted by monaloverati

heyy guyz can anyone has the link where rati sang the song ay mere watan k logo??
search on utube........she sang for sbs on 15 aug last year!Big smile
i hope it helps........EmbarrassedSmile
thnx niksSmile
anytime..............its k!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.HopeSilent.Dreamer

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Joined: 02 October 2010
Posts: 6433

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaloverati

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

just loved it when he said..."tum white me bahot acchi lag ri ho".....mayank is lovable when he gives complementsEmbarrassed
pure love...Smile
pure love with burning passionEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.Hope-.Perk.-Silent.Dreamer

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16910

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by nikitasharma.

arey asthu.........every1..n any1 comes as a haddi between mayurLOL
yeah right mr mrs sharma ko koi unka private time enjoy karne hi nahi detaROFL

there have been so many kabab mein haddis.

chiru ji
inspector.
sajan
uday
adhiraj
princess baby.
and the biggest.

DRUV!Angry


LOL..Poor Mayur..I thnk thats why they planned to shift to Pune..still no luck!!
But chiru jee was such a sweet kabab mein haddi..Wink

LOL
i knw.....pune mein bhi they got accompanied by others..........bechare.........D'ohLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.Hope

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Joined: 02 October 2010
Posts: 6433

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitasharma.

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by nikitasharma.

i love kashibai n ganpat loadzzzzzzzzzEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart

me too....remember in that 1st nov scene when nups is hitting mayu he says..."kashi bai apne marad ko marti hai"LOLLOL
i knw.......hailaaaa kashi bai apne marad ko marti hai...n he claps............hayeeeeeeee arjun looked so cute then..........EmbarrassedLOL
n rati too..........EmbarrassedLOL
mayank's tricks always leads him to get beaten up from nupurLOLLOLfir b baaz ni ata

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.Hope-.Perk.-

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Joined: 02 October 2010
Posts: 6433

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
niks,lekha,mona i'll be right back in 5 minsSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.Hope-.Perk.-Silent.Dreamer

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16910

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by nikitasharma.

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by nikitasharma.

i love kashibai n ganpat loadzzzzzzzzzEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeart

me too....remember in that 1st nov scene when nups is hitting mayu he says..."kashi bai apne marad ko marti hai"LOLLOL
i knw.......hailaaaa kashi bai apne marad ko marti hai...n he claps............hayeeeeeeee arjun looked so cute then..........EmbarrassedLOL
n rati too..........EmbarrassedLOL
mayank's tricks always leads him to get beaten up from nupurLOLLOLfir b baaz ni ata
i know.......then he pulls her down........LOLLOLLOLLOL
shoooooooooo cute!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.Hope

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16910

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

niks,lekha,mona i'll be right back in 5 minsSmile
k!! come soon!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.Hope

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
kya Sajan banenge Mayur aur Mayur banenge Sajan?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: samratrocks   Replies: 99   Views: 13729

samratrocks 99 13729 05 October 2010 at 11:31pm by nupurqueen
Mayur r going to dance Mayur r going to do project

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: Badtameez_Dil   Replies: 455   Views: 23488

Badtameez_Dil 455 23488 03 September 2010 at 8:52am by shruti_luvs_msk
ArTi new rankings!!!....ArTi

2

Author: LittleMissWitty   Replies: 12   Views: 2432

LittleMissWitty 12 2432 28 July 2010 at 3:11pm by sky86
mayur mayur mayur !!!!

Author: tanyashrivastav   Replies: 7   Views: 2972

tanyashrivastav 7 2972 07 July 2010 at 1:09pm by dilras
MAYUR PARADISE #141 MayUr..Kaun MayUr

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -ananya-   Replies: 1199   Views: 41466

-ananya- 1199 41466 01 November 2009 at 4:57am by annie07

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index