220-Pardi$e Of Our Bublipies Mayur/Arti/RatzJun - Page 48

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mayur.sumita

Well god knows why he was in hurry to sign the show. .all actors gets lot of offers but they choose better project.. and talented actor like arjun shud have waited
yeah i agre he must have waited for better project than this !!! i m sure he deserve much better that this show !!!
Edited by NEHA4MAYUR - 13 years ago
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Hi neha sumita and aastha πŸ€—whats the discussion??
hey u came finally...rubu😑me nd niks waited for u yesterday.....u slept early kya at 12πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I hate agreeing but sadly have too. I also have no idea why he was in such a hurry. πŸ˜” I feel like I've lost mayur forever today 😭
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

I hate agreeing but sadly have too. I also have no idea why he was in such a hurry. πŸ˜” I feel like I've lost mayur forever today 😭

Let see... they r the best actors ... if they r destine to come together than they will come again , nobody can stop them ... look at srk-kajol.. they did come so many time together for their fans
Edited by mayur.sumita - 13 years ago
hey rubu this will cheer u up sweety....
Look at them .... we nneed to see them together onscreen again.. missing them so much.. Arjun was so happy to see rati back ..missing all those offscreen moment tooo

Edited by mayur.sumita - 13 years ago
I just wanns see arjun and rati again onscreen .. abhee nahi to may be after few months

rubu what is the time there right now?
Ahhhh Arjun Favourite Moment .. PBMπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by mayur.sumita

Ahhhh Arjun Favourite Moment .. PBMπŸ˜‰

PBM was just....😳😳😳