220-Pardi$e Of Our Bublipies Mayur/Arti/RatzJun - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

hi everyone😊
hi
Originally posted by monaloverati

and they proved that they are the best..😊

agreed. i dont know why some people feel that mayur werent the main lead of mjht but i've always felt that mjht was only and only about mayur. the tracks could start on other couple but in between all that mattered was mayur scenes.

hi
hi...u guys discussing december scenes?
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

hi...u guys discussing december scenes?

hi astha!!!! and yes we are.
Originally posted by roshneerakhali

agreed. i dont know why some people feel that mayur werent the main lead of mjht but i've always felt that mjht was only and only about mayur. the tracks could start on other couple but in between all that mattered was mayur scenes.
well roshnee it is totally unfair that some people are saying that mayur were not the main leads, we all know what was the thing in mjht...even people are writing this stuff on AB wall..
if they werenot main leads then why nupur brought back on public demand...???

do u need any proof? it was always mayur nd mayur

hi astha!!!! and yes we are.
hey iktara happened in dec or jan...i forgot😕it was so lovely...i had tears in my eyes watching it.

well roshnee it is totally unfair that some people are saying that mayur were not the main leads, we all know what was the thing in mjht...even people are writing this stuff on AB wall..

yes i've seen it. and i felt so mad at that person. i bet you can take any track - any one and all the important scenes were mayur scenes.

Everyone knew that the show cudnt exist without Mayur in it..Arti's mere presence itself lits up the minds of MJHTians...I wish we'll get a show which has only Arti as the lead couple..then there wnt be anymore screen space pblms..

just ignore those things................we know the truth