Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

VEENA AND ENGLISH TEACHER (Page 9)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Joined: 12 February 2006
Posts: 27975

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Joined: 18 January 2009
Posts: 20444

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttasaharr

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

    guys , i m confused about one thing of veena , can somebody clear it ? yesterday veena was washing something in bathroom with ash, its was ash's chaddi???????

aur kya ho sakti hain? she is washing his and he is washing hers!!!!


ROFL>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Joined: 04 August 2007
Posts: 6715

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva


I had seen that post of yours about Veena's fake passport.. personally I didn't have any problem with that.. but here there is a rule that morphed pics are not allowedConfused..I found a veena fan was keeping a edited pic of shweta on her diaplay picTongue also many members just ignored the "photoedited" part and started bashing Veena on the basis of that pic.. maybe that's why you got a warning.. Smile

Again.. I don't have problem with people making fun of Veena but then same people should not have any problem with other people making fun of their favorite.. that's all Tonguelast night we all made fun on shweta too. plz visit this link.
kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 248

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

Teacher trying is explaing something to the class and veena is sitting on the last bench and is nt able to hear and says
"Ma'am ur voice is not EDIBLE"

this is the best ROFLROFL
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Joined: 04 August 2007
Posts: 6715

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttasaharr

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

    guys , i m confused about one thing of veena , can somebody clear it ? yesterday veena was washing something in bathroom with ash, its was ash's chaddi???????

aur kya ho sakti hain? she is washing his and he is washing hers!!!!
i saw..they both're in the bathroom and washing UW and ashmit was doing a hair style 4 herLOLLOL
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Joined: 04 August 2007
Posts: 6715

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttasaharr

Originally posted by CutiePiee4

Teacher trying is explaing something to the class and veena is sitting on the last bench and is nt able to hear and says
"Ma'am ur voice is not EDIBLE"ROFLROFL

this is the best ROFLROFL
purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Joined: 28 March 2005
Posts: 17303

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by purva


I had seen that post of yours about Veena's fake passport.. personally I didn't have any problem with that.. but here there is a rule that morphed pics are not allowedConfused..I found a veena fan was keeping a edited pic of shweta on her diaplay picTongue also many members just ignored the "photoedited" part and started bashing Veena on the basis of that pic.. maybe that's why you got a warning.. Smile

Again.. I don't have problem with people making fun of Veena but then same people should not have any problem with other people making fun of their favorite.. that's all Tonguelast night we all made fun on shweta too. plz visit this link.

I know Ransy.. morphed DP and siggies are allowed but posting morphed pics is not allowed.. it's a  weird rule.. Ouch 

You guys are missing my point here.. I have no problem with making fun of any contestant.. but then it should be same for all contestants.. Tongue anyway.. from all the replies I have reached to a conclusion that nobody has any problem with members making fun of any contestant.. including their favorite.. so no worries now and hopefully there won't be any warning for joking about any contestant.. even ST SmileThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshniiRasny

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Joined: 27 September 2009
Posts: 36437

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Too good post buddy..!!!ROFLROFLROFL

Mindblowing...LOLLOLLOL

Chaa gaye ho tussi..!!!Thumbs UpLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttasaharr

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
english.......english and english

2

Author: monny   Replies: 14   Views: 1571

monny 14 1571 27 October 2009 at 8:28pm by pavelonmove
Butchering English!!!!!!!!

2 3

Author: JattiTude   Replies: 21   Views: 1983

JattiTude 21 1983 20 November 2008 at 3:57pm by kaushikbasu
Best dressed teacher/Student

Author: shyams   Replies: 2   Views: 604

shyams 2 604 10 September 2008 at 4:20am by shyams
Best Student and Best Teacher

2 3

Author: shyams   Replies: 18   Views: 1816

shyams 18 1816 10 September 2008 at 12:31am by Beenish.Fatima
rahul english teacher?

2

Author: raunaq   Replies: 11   Views: 774

raunaq 11 774 16 January 2007 at 4:59am by raunaq

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index