purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttasaharr

Originally posted by purva

I thought these kind of jokes were not allowed... DDT got a warning for joking about ST last week.. ConfusedOuch

these KINDA JOKES matlab? abusive,offensive language,erotic or something? please explain

All of the above kind.. if certain rules are there on IF then they should be same for everyone.. Confused

no abusive and offensive language is used n its definitely not erotic. am wondering y r u offended? i will just check rules again. thanks for ur inputsSmile. i have numerous funny posts but no oneobjected. posts are written in lighter vein. purely fun intended.

The warning I was talking about ST jokes.. those jokes were also not offensive or abusive.. and there was definitely no erotic language involved.. still there was a warning issued Smile 

Basically I don't have any problem if posts are written in lighter vein and purely for fun.. but it should be same for each and every BB contestant.. warning for one and let go for another is unfair in my opinion.. what do you think?Smile

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
@Purva: If u found any offensive, then plz report to MODs rather than arguing here. Then, MODs'll take a right action.
Thanks.Smile
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

@Purva: If u found any offensive, then plz report to MODs rather than arguing here. Then, MODs'll take a right action.
Thanks.Smile

Why do you think that I am arguing? Both me and kuttasaharr(KS) are having a decent discussion.. if KS wants to end the discussion.. he/she can tell me so and I will end it Tongue
kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged

I thought these kind of jokes were not allowed... DDT got a warning for joking about ST last week.. ConfusedOuch

these KINDA JOKES matlab? abusive,offensive language,erotic or something? please explain

All of the above kind.. if certain rules are there on IF then they should be same for everyone.. Confused

no abusive and offensive language is used n its definitely not erotic. am wondering y r u offended? i will just check rules again. thanks for ur inputsSmile. i have numerous funny posts but no oneobjected. posts are written in lighter vein. purely fun intended.

The warning I was talking about ST jokes.. those jokes were also not offensive or abusive.. and there was definitely no erotic language involved.. still there was a warning issued Smile 

Basically I don't have any problem if posts are written in lighter vein and purely for fun.. but it should be same for each and every BB contestant.. warning for one and let go for another is unfair in my opinion.. what do you think?Smile

i agree with that point. but main kya karoon. if people r offended then they should report naa? and i have many posts like this few on Dolly as well but till date nobody reported cos they enjoyed all the posts.

i always thought St fans received all warnings. some members id's were banned for no reason. we too have our share of greifs but we intend to ignore them!!Smile some people have abused me personally n sent pms as well. guess they take things to heart i suppose. we all get carried away while discussions.

Faraan92

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Thanks.Smile

Why do you think that I am arguing? Both me and kuttasaharr(KS) are having a decent discussion.. if KS wants to end the discussion.. he/she can tell me so and I will end it Tongue
all way this kind of discussion turn into a war. due 2 this i was kindly requested from uEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
yes, u can carry on ur discusionWink

Faraan92

kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikas009

U r a wanderfool perrson...ClapClap

If teacher provides any kambal, she'll remove her coatLOL
stop guys has has ke mere pet mai dard ho raha hai aur kuch logo ka DAMAAG kharab ho raha hai

waat u saaying. aap jaynuinely boal rahe hain kya?LOL

Faraan92

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Purva.. I agree.. But I have seen a lot of DDT members making fun of Veena throughout.. :(

Just asking honestly, don't u guys make fun of Veena's english :( .. Because I dont visit DDT everyday..

We do make fun of everyone.. and I absolutely have no problem with that.. light hearted fun without using offensive words is no harm IMO.. but then why was DDT issued a warning just for the jokes about ST?? If it's fun to joke about Veena or Dolly.. then it should be same for ST na??Smile

Go to top