VEENA AND ENGLISH TEACHER (Page 10)

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by Rasny

I had seen that post of yours about Veena's fake passport.. personally I didn't have any problem with that.. but here there is a rule that morphed pics are not allowedConfused..I found a veena fan was keeping a edited pic of shweta on her diaplay picTongue also many members just ignored the "photoedited" part and started bashing Veena on the basis of that pic.. maybe that's why you got a warning.. Smile

Again.. I don't have problem with people making fun of Veena but then same people should not have any problem with other people making fun of their favorite.. that's all Tonguelast night we all made fun on shweta too. plz visit this link.

I know Ransy.. morphed DP and siggies are allowed but posting morphed pics is not allowed.. it's a  weird rule.. Ouch 

You guys are missing my point here.. I have no problem with making fun of any contestant.. but then it should be same for all contestants.. Tongue anyway.. from all the replies I have reached to a conclusion that nobody has any problem with members making fun of any contestant.. including their favorite.. so no worries now and hopefully there won't be any warning for joking about any contestant.. even ST SmileThumbs Up
we all here 2 chill LOLLOL so, be cool and enjoy. i hope u've visited that link..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purva

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Hmmm.. I didn't see that morph Rule prolly.. Disapprove But I heard that my joke ws OTT.. People were not bashing Veena der hun.. Not a single bashing post of Veena was der, it was just full of replies like 'Nice editing' etc etc.. And everyone knew that was fake .. :(

And that joke.. Now passport and jokes are not the issue here.. The issue is, if for mocking at someone's 'english' in particular, others dont get warnings, why should we..

But I repeat, I agree that making fun of someone's accent is not nice.. Big smile My accent and english both are pathetic ROFL So yeah Purva.. I agree to you.. U see we are never saying we dont agree with u.. Just that, this is a fun post.. And would also add that, Veena's english is much relevant to the show.. Whereas Rajnikant Jokes have no relation with the show Big smile

Morphed pics were allowed till 2nd season.. and after that they changed the rule.. wonder why because morphed siggies are still allowed.. it's weird Ouch

@bold.. The opening post of this topic is not something that happened on the show.. it is entirely a made up joke.. just like all ST jokes were Smile
kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Hmmm.. I didn't see that morph Rule prolly.. Disapprove But I heard that my joke ws OTT.. People were not bashing Veena der hun.. Not a single bashing post of Veena was der, it was just full of replies like 'Nice editing' etc etc.. And everyone knew that was fake .. :(

And that joke.. Now passport and jokes are not the issue here.. The issue is, if for mocking at someone's 'english' in particular, others dont get warnings, why should we..

But I repeat, I agree that making fun of someone's accent is not nice.. Big smile My accent and english both are pathetic ROFL So yeah Purva.. I agree to you.. U see we are never saying we dont agree with u.. Just that, this is a fun post.. And would also add that, Veena's english is much relevant to the show.. Whereas Rajnikant Jokes have no relation with the show Big smile

Morphed pics were allowed till 2nd season.. and after that they changed the rule.. wonder why because morphed siggies are still allowed.. it's weird Ouch

@bold.. The opening post of this topic is not something that happened on the show.. it is entirely a made up joke.. just like all ST jokes were Smile

yes opening joke didnt happen in the show n its made up cos its posted in lighter vein. not only this all my posts Dolly Vs. Gabbar, Dolly Vs.tota Veena and politics, contestants career after bigboss these al are meant for fun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RasnyFaraan92

kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Too good post buddy..!!!ROFLROFLROFL

Mindblowing...LOLLOLLOL

Chaa gaye ho tussi..!!!Thumbs UpLOL

thanks buddyEmbarrassed

Faraan92

kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
@Faraan the credit goes to someone else though

Faraan92

BAJIRO Senior Member
BAJIRO
BAJIRO

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
HAHAHAHAHA that made my day. Thanks :D
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BAJIRO

HAHAHAHAHA that made my day. Thanks :D

veena ke style main kahonaa. THOT MAAD MY DAEYLOL
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
sooo much free time on people's hands.. this is the third spammer post i have seen..

Go to top