Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmm.. I didn't see that morph Rule prolly.. πŸ˜’ But I heard that my joke ws OTT.. People were not bashing Veena der hun.. Not a single bashing post of Veena was der, it was just full of replies like 'Nice editing' etc etc.. And everyone knew that was fake .. :(

And that joke.. Now passport and jokes are not the issue here.. The issue is, if for mocking at someone's 'english' in particular, others dont get warnings, why should we..

But I repeat, I agree that making fun of someone's accent is not nice.. πŸ˜ƒ My accent and english both are pathetic 🀣 So yeah Purva.. I agree to you.. U see we are never saying we dont agree with u.. Just that, this is a fun post.. And would also add that, Veena's english is much relevant to the show.. Whereas Rajnikant Jokes have no relation with the show πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuttasaharr

aur kya ho sakti hain? she is washing his and he is washing hers!!!!

ROFL>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

I had seen that post of yours about Veena's fake passport.. personally I didn't have any problem with that.. but here there is a rule that morphed pics are not allowedπŸ˜•..I found a veena fan was keeping a edited pic of shweta on her diaplay picπŸ˜› also many members just ignored the "photoedited" part and started bashing Veena on the basis of that pic.. maybe that's why you got a warning.. πŸ˜Š

Again.. I don't have problem with people making fun of Veena but then same people should not have any problem with other people making fun of their favorite.. that's all Tonguelast night we all made fun on shweta too. plz visit this link.

kuttasaharr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

Teacher trying is explaing something to the class and veena is sitting on the last bench and is nt able to hear and says

"Ma'am ur voice is not EDIBLE"

this is the best ROFL🀣
Rasny thumbnail

aur kya ho sakti hain? she is washing his and he is washing hers!!!!

i saw..they both're in the bathroom and washing UW and ashmit was doing a hair style 4 herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rasny thumbnail

this is the best ROFLROFL

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know Ransy.. morphed DP and siggies are allowed but posting morphed pics is not allowed.. it's a  weird rule..  

You guys are missing my point here.. I have no problem with making fun of any contestant.. but then it should be same for all contestants.. πŸ˜› anyway.. from all the replies I have reached to a conclusion that nobody has any problem with members making fun of any contestant.. including their favorite.. so no worries now and hopefully there won't be any warning for joking about any contestant.. even ST πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Too good post buddy..!!!🀣🀣🀣

Mindblowing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chaa gaye ho tussi..!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
Rasny thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

I know Ransy.. morphed DP and siggies are allowed but posting morphed pics is not allowed.. it's a  weird rule..  

You guys are missing my point here.. I have no problem with making fun of any contestant.. but then it should be same for all contestants.. πŸ˜› anyway.. from all the replies I have reached to a conclusion that nobody has any problem with members making fun of any contestant.. including their favorite.. so no worries now and hopefully there won't be any warning for joking about any contestant.. even ST πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

we all here 2 chill πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so, be cool and enjoy. i hope u've visited that link..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Hmmm.. I didn't see that morph Rule prolly.. πŸ˜’ But I heard that my joke ws OTT.. People were not bashing Veena der hun.. Not a single bashing post of Veena was der, it was just full of replies like 'Nice editing' etc etc.. And everyone knew that was fake .. :(

And that joke.. Now passport and jokes are not the issue here.. The issue is, if for mocking at someone's 'english' in particular, others dont get warnings, why should we..

But I repeat, I agree that making fun of someone's accent is not nice.. πŸ˜ƒ My accent and english both are pathetic 🀣 So yeah Purva.. I agree to you.. U see we are never saying we dont agree with u.. Just that, this is a fun post.. And would also add that, Veena's english is much relevant to the show.. Whereas Rajnikant Jokes have no relation with the show πŸ˜ƒ

Morphed pics were allowed till 2nd season.. and after that they changed the rule.. wonder why because morphed siggies are still allowed.. it's weird 

@bold.. The opening post of this topic is not something that happened on the show.. it is entirely a made up joke.. just like all ST jokes were πŸ˜Š