Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Deceived- MG FF ~Part 13~ on pg 66 & impt note (Page 9)

NiVu-mjht1 Senior Member
NiVu-mjht1
NiVu-mjht1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
yaar please update soon.....interesting story...

asmara19 Senior Member
asmara19
asmara19

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

hey guys as i had told you before that i'll be in hostel and won't have time to update quickly but this time round i came for 5 days so heres an update but this is just part a and i'll be posting part b before i go back. 

im sorry for keeping you guys waitingConfused but cant help it. anyways heres the part. i hope you enjoy it and as soon as i'll complete the partb i'll post itTongue

PART 3(A)

Savitri devi had asked bau ji to stay at the guest house of Khurana mansion along with the entire family because it would be difficult for all of them to arrange for traveling to hoshiarpur and back to delhi. Therefore the handa family was now staying at the guest house while the sangeet had already started and dadi maa wanted the wedding to last for 5 days beginning with sangeet.

Annie came an hour before sangeet at the guest house,

"Namaste bauji"

"Namaste beta. Ao andar ao"

"bauji hum ye geet ko shadi ka joda dene aye thay" annie held out the packages maan had given to her.

"per beta shadi ka joda to ladki walon ki taraf se hota hai or humne…" geet's mother spoke coming forward.

"ji main janti hun per…maan bhai ne khud ye joda bheja hai geet k liye or ye jewellery bhi" annie hesitated to speak in front of elders but she knew her brother's anger.

"agar ap logon ki yahi khuahish hai to yahi sahi" bau ji said and geet's mother took the package from annie with a smile.

"bauji agar ap logon ko yahan kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat ho to bila jhijhak humain bula lijiyega."

"theek hai puttar ji." With that, geet's mother went inside while annie excused herself from bauji and followed geet's mother inside.

"geet, ye maan ne tere liye bheja hai"

"ye kiya hai?" geet asked looking frowningly towards the package.

"shadi ka joda" geet stood up from her bed and spoke sternly.

"main ye nahi pehnungi. Main bebe ji wala hi joda pehnungi jo humare khandan main sb ne pehna hai"

"geet, maan bhai to maan bhai hum bhi yahi chahte thay k ap ye joda pehnen. Humain ucha lagega" annie came after hearing geet's anger. She had an idea that there was some problem between maan and geet but she didn't want to raise it at the time of wedding and she was sure that maan and geet could sort out their own problems. Geet looked a little embarrassed at annie's words and spoke,

"theek hai, ap chahte hain isliye main ye pehnungi" 

"thank you" annie smiled and came closer to her while her mother went out sighing with relief and smiling at her daughter.

"bhabhi I know bhaiyya khadoos hain per don't worry main hun na or dadi bhi hai. Humari bhi same opinion hai." Anni whispered to geet and geet was pleasantly surprised at annie's frankness and she looked up at her without concealing her joy.

"you can do his chugli with us" annie winked and geet broke into a hug with annie with relief at which annie was taken aback but was overjoyed that her would be bhabi was so open in her emotions.

Day before wedding, 12a.m, and the atmosphere seemed as if it was just the dawn. Dance, music, dholak, mehndi, flowers, haldi, all the festivities were around the khurana mansion for the eldest son's marriage. Rich people of Delhi were all invited in the party but the party was all in Punjabi style with Punjabi food as Maan had asked it to be. Finally at around 2a.m the guests started to go home and geet sat at the corner with annie, pinky, sasha and tasha while the party was being wrapped up and decorations for the wedding had begun.

Geet sat all relaxed with her back resting with the wall and a cushion in her lap while sasha, tasha, anni and pinky were talking to her generally. She was exhausted and was looking around at the running around of the servants with a lazy gaze. The elders of both the families had retired and maan was nowhere to be seen, to geet's relief. She couldn't manage to see him right now or even if he came around, she didn't care.

"geet, subha tumhari shadi hai or tum kb se ye chips kha rahi ho"  sasha asked looking at geet who seemed uninterested in everything going around her.

"hmm" she blinked but kept looking around and took another crisp in her mouth.

"lagta hai geet tension main ziada khati hai. Hai na" annie smiled. In a short time geet and annie had become good friends thanks to geet's ability to attach with people quickly.

"hmm" geet still didn't look at her friends. She felt nothing at the moment that a usual bride would feel. No fear, excitement, anxiousness, joy-nothing. She was beyond that stage. She had a feeling as if this was all unreal and this wasn't actually happening. 

"acha geet tum bhi believe karti ho k maan bhai 'DD' hain?" annie asked and adi and pinky laughed waiting for geet's reply,

"hmm" geet exhaled and nodded leaving the three of them shocked at geet's approval because they had thought the opposite. They looked at each other wide eyed.

"huh! Really? Tumhain bhi maan bhai baki office ki ladkiyon ki tarha 'Dhak Dhak' lagte hain?"

"mmhmm" geet shook her head in the same uninterested manner.

"to phir?" pinky asked frowning. Just then geet spotted maan coming from the corner in the area where she was sitting but he stopped when he saw her sitting casually with her friends. He folded his arms eying her intently and geet looked back at him without any fear,

"dusht danav" geet replied through clenched jaw looking straight at him and sasha, annie and pinky rolled on the floor laughing their hearts out while geet and maan had their eyes locked. Maan smirked and looked away while geet did the same.

"My God per tum unhain…" annie stopped when they heard dadi ma's voice,

"bucho! Tum log ub kiya sari raat yahan geet ko pakad k hi bethe rahoge ya usay sone bhi dogay? Halat dekhi hai uski!" they all stood up while maan vanished from the place or else dadi ma would have started lecturing both of them on not seeing each other before wedding.

"ji dadi. Sorry. Hum bas ja hi rahe thay. Waise I personally don't think k geet ko neend ayegi aj" annie eyed geet and winked to dadi who smiled in return.

"bus karo tum log! Chalo sb jao apne apne kamro main or geet beta tum bhi jao sojao." Dadi placed her hand on geet's cheek lovingly.

"ji dadi maa" geet smiled back and went away just as the others did.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvarash.guptagaberAASTHA_mtKirti1965sansheen99sonika19749290860623payal956asmi123Ballumauammyicycoolwifey90asdjtellycrazy5armadvishrutashalinikanagubhakbhartifanTinkJiammishra1annie03taannipulvi16--love--MaankigopiMadhurajanirchandransakadafipiyushipadamjotElizaKawakkaavvyyaaMaanKiGeet..chiki143kavya.sravyaSphinxmishtibmirnaliniRukhluvMaanshivangi783doosheekaixrayriddhima1Sujata77trishapheermeherputhSweet_Ashumstarasdfsparikhiqbals4everMysticalRealm-shamima-moonlight2630ninavi9staroneserialsgangesegbjazzlene286pearlangel_smilynats0101jssoodgbhatpayal.gupta177jeyanthi123kshubhangipaponeconnehakapoor7Audiwalia-Veritaserum-krati5Krishnaluv94mrk-1saomomkomlikahindu4lyfesha143aamirkhanfansweet scorpiohinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatcharmed oneskooliionamita25--Ratna--rsroopalipreethiaVSai2008Shalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeyoga23priyahopehotMadhuri53Loquacious_Aashmysteriousmilliibelieveinpinkfelicitysmoak...CountingStarspickachuDownhill.hayaat.Donnaa

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Awesome part........... loved it
rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwww
ursrithika Senior Member
ursrithika
ursrithika

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
thnks for the update dear....... every nw n thn i was lookng for the update.. nw lemme read it... and then i 'll comment........ again thanx a loooooooooot for addng me to ur pm list lol... 
komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
love it.........do continue..........Do PM me Big smile

Edited by komlika - 21 January 2011 at 10:08am
ursrithika Senior Member
ursrithika
ursrithika

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
very nice dear......  still waitng for more looooooong ones.... too much slfsh na mei.... ;) 
smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

it seems at present  this like button is not working DW i'll hit it later

the update was nice
last part awesome DUST DANAV
liked it mostClapClapClap

Edited by smj1977 - 21 January 2011 at 10:55am

Go to top