Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Deceived- MG FF ~Part 13~ on pg 66 & impt note (Page 66)

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
simply amazing.loved it..
glad t have u back..congrats on ur marriage and baby...
wishing you a  blissful life...
looking forward for more such wonderful updatesEmbarrassed

arshipremi Senior Member
arshipremi
arshipremi

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged

wonderful FF...
asmara19 Senior Member
asmara19
asmara19

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
hey guys i'm writing the part but its taking me a little time cuz m continuing after a looong time and besides my husbnd is getting transferred to another city so m a little busy in shifting but will take me just a day or two sooo dooo hang on plzzzTongue but i promise i will give u all an update worth waiting for

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakbhartifanniki02ppriyanka83Sphinxkrati5honeygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kabslocks_BlackPearl_Donnaa

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
will be waiting
krati5 IF-Rockerz
krati5
krati5

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
i m so happy to hear from u... thnks a ton for pm... nd congrats 4 ur marriage nd baby... God so much happnd in these last 2 yrs... i hope u r happy nd enjoying ur life... gv love to ur baby... is it boy or gal... nd what is his/her name?

cmng back to update... well i hd to read all parts to catch up with the story so took time to reply u... but in last line u mentioned  tht geet's panic attack r nw scaring maan... but she didn't get ny of d same b4 in ny update... i m confused here... waiting for next part...
asmara19 Senior Member
asmara19
asmara19

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged

hey guys heres the update as promised and cuming to the previous part about geet's panic attacks, actually it's from the past and it will be revealed as the story continues. so dun worry u havnt missed on anything. 

Important

me and my family are getting transferred out of city and i just got the news that maybe i wont have internet for a few days  there thats why i'm updating in a rush. n sorry i wont b able to send pms ryt now cuz m busy in packing. i didn't wanted to keep u guys waiting. but as soon as i'll get internet i'll update the next part.Big smile

hope you guys like itEmbarrassed

part 13

"adi how many times do I have to tell you that atleast you should manage such minor things by yourself? You have the meeting schedules so arrange everything according to that" maan was finding his shirt while scolding adi on phone when geet saw him. She shook her head and came forward taking out a shirt for him while he talked to adi. He nodded and spread out his arm gesturing her to put it on him. She did as he was asking her to do. When he had the shirt on she turned away but he caught her arm pulling her back and pointed towards his buttons. She gazed down as her eyes fell on his broad chest. She did the buttons quietly not once looking up. By the time she was done maan had hung up on adi, she started to turn away when maan called out softly,

"tie kaun bandhega?"

"phone band hogya na" she replied.

"han per tie kaun bandhega?" he said again holding out the tie to her. She hesitated for a moment and took it from him. She was beginning to like his teases.

"main soch raha tha k hum shadi k baad kahen ghoomne nahi gaye"

"roz hi to jate hain" she replied tying the knots with difficulty. She had seen him doing his tie and she knew she could do it but his constant gaze was making her nervous.

"nahi mera matlab kaheen dur. Out of city. Kuch dino k liye vacation." He was reading every expression on her face while his own heart was beating fast wanting to know her reaction and because of her being so close but he had to control his intentions right now.

"han to theek hai na main dadi maa or annie se baat kr lungi phir jaise ap theek samjhen hum challenge"

"sirf hum dono" that made her stop and look up at him.  

"hum'?" she was speechless.

"han hum" she was nervous, of that he was sure. Even the thought of both of them alone made her stomach flutter.

"think about it. Koi jaldi nahi hai sham ko bata dena mujhe" he stepped back and finished with his tie but what was it that she felt inside her when he stepped back? Disappointment? Was she getting used to his constantly trying to get her close to him? She watched him going out and she turned her back to the door.

"geet!" she whirled around as he came back, "Mujhe acha lagega agar hum dono kuch time akele spend Karen ek dusre k sath." With that he went out again leaving a bewildered geet to her thoughts.

He wanted to go for honeymoon. He had cleared it to her. Alone. What would happen when they would be alone? Geet thought and consoled herself, nothing would happen. Maan had said 'ghoomne' k liye. What the hell geet? He is being so sweet and you are being an idiot. For God sake you are husband and wife. What kind of husband would care for his wife at such a basic thing as getting intimate? None. Yet The maan singh khurana was caring for her. He was getting close to her bit by bit and he was wooing her. Never before had anyone wooed her. He was trying to win her heart and that he had done so why deny him for this? After all he loved her and that was above all. He had asked her for honeymoon and she would say yes tonight. She sighed with contentment at her decision which had taken her entire day.

What would she say? No ofcourse'. Or maybe yes. Why would she say yes when he had seen her expressions at the thought of being alone with him? But maybe she would. God! Dadi was right, I should have just taken her away now look what asking her has got me into. Maan kept pacing in his room. He couldn't focus on work and if anyone knocked, he got angry and soon the staff stopped disturbing him knowing that their boss wasn't in a good mood. Finally the disastrous day ended with maan getting to the conclusion that geet was going to reject him and he was angry at himself for making a fool of himself.

Geet heard his car in the garage and twitched her fingers nervously. She still hadn't decided how to tell him that she too wanted to go for honeymoon but she would get to it once she faced him. Obviously he would ask her answer and then she'd say yes but apparently that wasn't happening.

Maan came inside the house with the most thunderous look on his face as if anyone dared to speak and he would rip them apart. He threw the bag on the couch and loosened his tie roughly. Maybe he had a hard day, she thought.

"main pani lati hun" there she was again with pani. She was avoiding him. Because she wanted to say no. she came back and held out the glass to him.

"mujhe nahi peena" he said and went out of the house leaving a stunned geet. What was wrong with him? She waited for him to come back and then she would talk to him. What had she done? When an hour passed, she called him but his number was switched off. Even at dinner he didn't come.

"geet ap khana kiyun nahi kha rahi?" dadi maa asked when she saw geet's platter untouched.

"dadi maa wo maan nahi aye ub tk"

"wo to farm house pe hain. Apko nahi pata?" geet shook her head, "unhon ne kaha ke kuch zaruri kaam kar rahe hain to unhain disturb na Karen" geet grew worried at that and dadi saw it,

"kiya baat hai geet? Kuch hua hai kiya?"

"nahi dadi maa. Wo main keh rahi thi ke main unko waheen khana de ati hun"

"nakul de ata hai"

"nahi main khud de ati hun"

She stopped outside the huge wooden door of the farmhouse. Her heart thudded with confusion, nervousness and anxiety. Why was he angry? She sighed and held the tray in one hand and knocked the door with the other. After a few moments, when he didn't came she pushed the door and it was open already. She stepped inside hesitatingly and the sight that met her froze her on the spot.

Promo:

she could see his bare chest trickled with sweat and his rippling muscles as he performed karate steps, his strong arms, lean waist. suddenly she heard her sharp intake of breath realizing she was holding her breath. unfortunately, he heard her breath too because he stopped in his tracks.

Embarrasseddo hit the like button plsss

Edited by asmara19 - 01 April 2013 at 5:03am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

yashvijaysinghtulasikamalakarkrittika1234night_rider1jcbynalri12CrabbyEntity-puchki-ammyicycoolmalfoy5armadbhakbhartifankalpana_spncreddyitzzdmgMaankigopiMadhupallavisarkarrizwanaqperfectflirt8niki02dochdoesonakshi.sharmapriyankadwivedigeet_9713gshrutianuradha.nandamShRuThIDDiancutestarzchiki143ppriyanka83Haya1022bmwneel11RomanaxxSphinxflowing_riverkavya.sravyaRaina123Gudiyalovesguru286pearlpayal.gupta177shalinisaran89ambbihakrati5komlikanihatrihoneygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Mishu-kabslocksJane523tamanna1391Madhuri53_BlackPearl_.CookieMonster.JunglebeeDonnaa

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
simply fabulous.loved it
keep writingc
honeygrape IF-Sizzlerz
honeygrape
honeygrape

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
wow angry maan n scared geet...i lovvv that combination...thanku sooo much for the update...and you are leaving us after giving us a sucha lovely promo...unfair Ouch LOL take your tym dear...we ll b waiting Smile

Go to top