Sravan vs. Ranbeer's entry in BHPH

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Dear all
 Now that the dust has settled down; the oohs and aahs  and drooling over Ranbeer's entry,spare a thought for our dear Shravan.😭

When Shravan was first introduced he was just playing football match, with Bunty and Viren rooting for him.(i think my memory is rt)He was shown as a down to earth ,laidback attitue, lovable, ordinary next door type of guy (with no flashiness of wealth) u & me see every other day😎.(which i liked very much).πŸ‘πŸΌ

yesterday Ranbeer is shown as all too successful, flashy, sexy and man who has his ways ;like a mills and boon hero.πŸ˜†

probabaly the cvs  must have thought that such a contrast in characters will add spice to BHPH.πŸ˜›
my point is we all like Shravan for his folliesπŸ€ͺ and his personal charms. why need an all too perfect guy like Ranbeer(kw fans no offence meant) to make Shravan responsible.he already has a pillar of support in saachi.LOVE CAN MOVE A MOUNTAIN.πŸ‘πŸΌ Shravan sirf ek aaadmi hai.πŸ˜ƒ
guys and girls any take on this thought!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My take:
If Shravan could have actually realized his responsibilities just by Sanchi's love, then that would have happened long ago! You see, even now (until Ranvir made an entry), Shravan was just doing work so that he can show that off to Pratap, so that he calls him back home. Inspite of repeated requests by Sanchi, Shravan was not realizing the importance of hard work. But now, with Ranvir's entry, he WILL! 'coz when he will see his enemy more successful that him n even getting closer to his family n wife, he will get a jolt n will start working hard. Sometimes, jolts are needed in life to make one walk on the right path. 

Besides, as for entertainment quotient, it's very apt to bring Ranvir in the show. Did you realize the show was getting on a saturation point, n was not interesting anymore! But with this new entry, there is something to look forward to.😊 And since i ( n many others) love Karan Wahi as an actor, ( and love to watch a jealousy track ), so it's an apt move by the CVs. 

This time am really happy with the track n my eagerness to watch BHPH has again became the same as it was when i initially started watching it. 😳
Feenie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When they showed Ranbeer, i did not think he was any competition for Shravan. Shravan is still and will always be the number ONE man😊. Shravan has his own charm that is just too good.
spicy_tikka thumbnail
hey! it dusnt really matter! trust me this  track is gonna b humurous and light hearted! shravan is defo becoming responsible, but still, not fully responsible..and i agree with wt shipra said! and besides, theres nothiing we can do about it, cos karan wahi has already entered the show, so we just hv to watch, and enjoy each eppisodeee!
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shipra_S

I fully agree with you.same thing I had in mind you have put it in writing

deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with shipra

shravan need to be more reponsible and this track is just to have some light herated moments
and it will be fun seeing ranbir and shravan together.
sunaina02 thumbnail

Shravan's entry scene was unique and portrayed him very well. He missed the goal but took it sportingly and gave away his watch

Karan Wahis entry has really boosted the serial up . But I do not undestand if it is so good for the serial why cant he stay there till the end.?
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even with his beard Shravan is still looking good πŸ˜†

So, Shravan didn't had the intro KW had, but I still think Shravan's intro was better (no offense!), because it showed his character in short (for us to have a good first impression, and it worked for me!)
In his intro we saw a young man loosing a soccer game, and who didn't even care about it. How cool is that? πŸ˜ƒ