Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Sravan vs. Ranbeer's entry in BHPH

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
 Dear all
 Now that the dust has settled down; the oohs and aahs  and drooling over Ranbeer's entry,spare a thought for our dear Shravan.Cry

When Shravan was first introduced he was just playing football match, with Bunty and Viren rooting for him.(i think my memory is rt)He was shown as a down to earth ,laidback attitue, lovable, ordinary next door type of guy (with no flashiness of wealth) u & me see every other dayCool.(which i liked very much).Thumbs Up

yesterday Ranbeer is shown as all too successful, flashy, sexy and man who has his ways ;like a mills and boon hero.LOL

probabaly the cvs  must have thought that such a contrast in characters will add spice to BHPH.Tongue
my point is we all like Shravan for his folliesSilly and his personal charms. why need an all too perfect guy like Ranbeer(kw fans no offence meant) to make Shravan responsible.he already has a pillar of support in saachi.LOVE CAN MOVE A MOUNTAIN.Thumbs Up Shravan sirf ek aaadmi hai.Big smile
guys and girls any take on this thought!!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FeenieChocolateChickMr.ZkIshrafan11sunaina02

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
My take:
If Shravan could have actually realized his responsibilities just by Sanchi's love, then that would have happened long ago! You see, even now (until Ranvir made an entry), Shravan was just doing work so that he can show that off to Pratap, so that he calls him back home. Inspite of repeated requests by Sanchi, Shravan was not realizing the importance of hard work. But now, with Ranvir's entry, he WILL! 'coz when he will see his enemy more successful that him n even getting closer to his family n wife, he will get a jolt n will start working hard. Sometimes, jolts are needed in life to make one walk on the right path. 

Besides, as for entertainment quotient, it's very apt to bring Ranvir in the show. Did you realize the show was getting on a saturation point, n was not interesting anymore! But with this new entry, there is something to look forward to.Smile And since i ( n many others) love Karan Wahi as an actor, ( and love to watch a jealousy track ), so it's an apt move by the CVs. 

This time am really happy with the track n my eagerness to watch BHPH has again became the same as it was when i initially started watching it. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepthisash91anasuya43

Feenie Groupbie
Feenie
Feenie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
When they showed Ranbeer, i did not think he was any competition for Shravan. Shravan is still and will always be the number ONE manSmile. Shravan has his own charm that is just too good.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jalpa_23ChocolateChickash91

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
hey! it dusnt really matter! trust me this  track is gonna b humurous and light hearted! shravan is defo becoming responsible, but still, not fully responsible..and i agree with wt shipra said! and besides, theres nothiing we can do about it, cos karan wahi has already entered the show, so we just hv to watch, and enjoy each eppisodeee!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

kulgeet Groupbie
kulgeet
kulgeet

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
shravan is the BEST!
anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Shipra_S

I fully agree with you.same thing I had in mind you have put it in writing

deepthis IF-Rockerz
deepthis
deepthis

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
i agree with shipra

shravan need to be more reponsible and this track is just to have some light herated moments
and it will be fun seeing ranbir and shravan together.
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Shravan's entry scene was unique and portrayed him very well. He missed the goal but took it sportingly and gave away his watch

Karan Wahis entry has really boosted the serial up . But I do not undestand if it is so good for the serial why cant he stay there till the end.?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zk

Go to top