Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New Promo:I'll Find About U Abhay.. Video added.. (Page 2)

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

Thanks. Agreed Piya is completely obsessed with Abhay.

thus I mostly wonder was she trying to get justice for Maya or trying to prove Abhay innocent!!!!

But Abhay one tip for you, dont try so hard for some one to hate you because you will only get the opposite reaction. i cant blame Piya you hottie Vamp.

its his own fault....he tries to not show it....but even he is more obssesed with Piya than she is obssesed with himLOL......proved clearly by yesterdays episode....so i think its more this dragging power from Abhay's side....A vampire...that leaves Darling Piya restless....but i guess he is still the one who is more restless abt this even if he is trying to 'Stay away'....yea right!LOL

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.Haven't see yet.Happy that Maya story will be over soon.
shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged

These days whenever I think of the words determination,stubborn and obssessive, Piya comes in mind.I dont think anything can stop her now.UnhappyShe will end up being even more insulted by Abhay and even then she wont stopDisapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

These days whenever I think of the words determination,stubborn and obssessive, Piya comes in mind.I dont think anything can stop her now.UnhappyShe will end up being even more insulted by Abhay and even then she wont stopDisapprove

i so totally agree with you. Piya appears possessed to me as far as Abhay is concerned. Like, this is the limits. It is almost as if she doesn't care about anything other than uncovering Abhay and his life. If this is not obsession, what is? You want to know who he is , what is his life all about , what is he all about, you refuse to respect his privacy and heed his repeated warnings and on top of that you have the audacity to rake up his sensitive past only because you want your answers?Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaggyscoobyNIDIZnyctophilia

sur.s Newbie
sur.s
sur.s

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
do u have the link to see the promo??
Thanks
anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Me too saw this promo...Thanks for sharingSmile
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Can anyone post the link? 
NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
can u please post the promo please??? i live in us and don't have star one.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index