New Promo:I'll Find About U Abhay.. Video added..

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
New Promo.. Pia wants to Figureout, what Abhay Is..!! In the Promo..Piya curious to knw more abt Abhay..
The promo was again a symbolic one..
Which showed most of all AbhiYa's scenes till now as a glimes btw their Dialogues..
Piya: kya ho tu Abhay.. Ek pal mai tum mujhe nafrat karnaye par majbura kar deya taye ho..
Abhay: yehi chahat hu mai Pia,ki tum mujhe se nafraat karo..
Pia: Mai tumeri Sachhi jaan kay rahu gi..Abhay..!!
credit uploader:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=91nn1Xjy1wc&sns=fb
Edited by NIDIZ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for sharing!....well cant get enough of them...so waiting to see this new promo even if its with repeated scenes,lol
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Yeah, saw it. I felt bad for Piya. She is plain obsessed with Abhay. 
thk123 thumbnail
thanks for sharing.. so now  maya problem is over so Pia has all the time to concentrait on abhay..GO go girl..
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks. Agreed Piya is completely obsessed with Abhay.

thus I mostly wonder was she trying to get justice for Maya or trying to prove Abhay innocent!!!!

But Abhay one tip for you, dont try so hard for some one to hate you because you will only get the opposite reaction. i cant blame Piya you hottie Vamp.
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Thanks. Agreed Piya is completely obsessed with Abhay.

thus I mostly wonder was she trying to get justice for Maya or trying to prove Abhay innocent!!!!

But Abhay one tip for you, dont try so hard for some one to hate you because you will only get the opposite reaction. i cant blame Piya you hottie Vamp.

its his own fault....he tries to not show it....but even he is more obssesed with Piya than she is obssesed with him๐Ÿ˜†......proved clearly by yesterdays episode....so i think its more this dragging power from Abhay's side....A vampire...that leaves Darling Piya restless....but i guess he is still the one who is more restless abt this even if he is trying to 'Stay away'....yea right!๐Ÿ˜†
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing.Haven't see yet.Happy that Maya story will be over soon.
shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

These days whenever I think of the words determination,stubborn and obssessive, Piya comes in mind.I dont think anything can stop her now.๐Ÿ˜”She will end up being even more insulted by Abhay and even then she wont stop๐Ÿ˜’

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaggyscooby

These days whenever I think of the words determination,stubborn and obssessive, Piya comes in mind.I dont think anything can stop her now.๐Ÿ˜”She will end up being even more insulted by Abhay and even then she wont stop๐Ÿ˜’

i so totally agree with you. Piya appears possessed to me as far as Abhay is concerned. Like, this is the limits. It is almost as if she doesn't care about anything other than uncovering Abhay and his life. If this is not obsession, what is? You want to know who he is , what is his life all about , what is he all about, you refuse to respect his privacy and heed his repeated warnings and on top of that you have the audacity to rake up his sensitive past only because you want your answers?
sur.s thumbnail
do u have the link to see the promo??
Thanks