Bigg Boss Season 4

VEEENA IS A BIG BIG BIG LOSER (Page 4)

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttasaharr

Originally posted by Shizaru

Oh my dog........Oh twadi.........baapreh!!!!!........itna gussa aur itni energy ki wastage..............woh bi ek counterfeit contestant keh against................."fake ka misuse hotha hai........fake matlab not original.....not authentic.......yaar,......theres only one Veena Malik,,,,,,,,,,god help us if there is a person out there that she is copying imitating or pretending to be............fake word koh bish bash bosh kardoh!!WinkWinkWink

wow good one dude. was wondering y havent u posted these vies of yours on SHWETA BIG BIG LOSER ? sighhhhh u  chose to ignore that thread is suppose!!!Smile

because Shweta isnt a loser..........shes just made it into the final by default.........do you think im silly, just because I am not a fan of Shwetas doesnt mean I am going to BISHBASHBOSH without reason and agree to statements that just dont fit her position in the game.............i dont ignore anything, i pick and choose who i pick on very carefully.............Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttasaharrRasny

kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Oh my dog........Oh twadi.........baapreh!!!!!........itna gussa aur itni energy ki wastage..............woh bi ek counterfeit contestant keh against................."fake ka misuse hotha hai........fake matlab not original.....not authentic.......yaar,......theres only one Veena Malik,,,,,,,,,,god help us if there is a person out there that she is copying imitating or pretending to be............fake word koh bish bash bosh kardoh!!WinkWinkWink

wow good one dude. was wondering y havent u posted these vies of yours on SHWETA BIG BIG LOSER ? sighhhhh u  chose to ignore that thread is suppose!!!Smile

because Shweta isnt a loser..........shes just made it into the final by default.........do you think im silly, just because I am not a fan of Shwetas doesnt mean I am going to BISHBASHBOSH without reason and agree to statements that just dont fit her position in the game.............i dont ignore anything, i pick and choose who i pick on very carefully.............Evil Smile

well said bro. i respect ur viewsSmileThumbs Up
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Bass.. my last and first criticisms on veena.. Evil Smile Kuttasaharr I did it for uEvil Smile

I love Veena :(

really Evil Smile. why sudden declaration? koi pm aaya kya?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RasnykooliioFaraan92prerna4rishav

kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Bass.. my last and first criticisms on veena.. Evil Smile Kuttasaharr I did it for uEvil Smile

I love Veena :(

btw u gave ur point of view but didnt crtiticize. sighhhhhhh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kooliioprerna4rishav

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged

welcome to the club bro. u r most welcome to open different  id. need any suggestions? there is one obsessive shweta hater here who posts the samething with makkar n kaale mann wala stuff repeatedly over n over again. thought she should taste her own medicine!!!!

So you stooped to 'that' level to give out that medicine? Confused Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttasaharr

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

welcome to the club bro. u r most welcome to open different  id. need any suggestions? there is one obsessive shweta hater here who posts the samething with makkar n kaale mann wala stuff repeatedly over n over again. thought she should taste her own medicine!!!!

So you stooped to 'that' level to give out that medicine? Confused Confused 

like the saying laathon ka bhoot baaton se nahin maanti? BTW aapko kuch aitraaz hain? 

Go to top