Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

VEEENA IS A BIG BIG BIG LOSER (Page 34)

kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigboss4

LETS KICK HER OUT OF OUR COUNTRY ... BESARAM BUDHIYA GANDGI PHELA KAR RAKH DIYA INDIA ME TO... HATE HER SO MUCH Angry

BB shaanti shaanti. she will have to go out of india eventually though. everyone hates her who doesnt? 

bigboss4 Newbie
bigboss4
bigboss4

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Yaar aaj really mujhe bahat ghusa a raha hai, aaj ka episode dekhne ke baad Angry 

Veena to Dolly: "aap shadi sudha hai aap nahin kar sakti, jalan ho rahi hai.. bla bla"

ye aurat samajhti kya hai apne aap ko !!! Tu to bina shaadi se pehele hi sab kuchh kar diya, baki kya hai karne ke liye !!! Wo bhi pata nahin kitno ke saath.. Lol.. Besharam

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilymilyShizaru

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged

LETS KICK HER OUT OF OUR COUNTRY ... BESARAM BUDHIYA GANDGI PHELA KAR RAKH DIYA INDIA ME TO... HATE HER SO MUCH Angry

thats harsh.....dont bring countries into this........Jade was quite awful to Shilpa but we welcomed her with open arms.....demonstrating our quality of having big hearts and not being a racist nation........i really wish i hadnt hit the like button on your last post.........if i had know u have such extreme views i would have bypassed all your replies.........wrong very wrong AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

bigboss4 Newbie
bigboss4
bigboss4

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

thats harsh.....dont bring countries into this........Jade was quite awful to Shilpa but we welcomed her with open arms.....demonstrating our quality of having big hearts and not being a racist nation........i really wish i hadnt hit the like button on your last post.........if i had know u have such extreme views i would have bypassed all your replies.........wrong very wrong AngryAngryAngry

Thats my POV. If you dont like stay away from my post, its that simple Smile And yeah I DONT HAVE such a BIG heart like yours Tongue oops na na Veena Malik's, once she painted a bbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggg heart in her t-shirt, remember Embarrassed 

Edited by bigboss4 - 22 December 2010 at 10:18am
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Thats my POV. If you dont like stay away from my post, its that simple Smile And yeah I DONT HAVE such a BIG heart like yours Tongue oops na na Veena Malik's, once she painted a bbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggg heart in her t-shirt, remember Embarrassed 

your point of view is offensive to ppl who dont hold grudges against ppl because they belong to another country........hope you are proud of yourself, you are in the minority, such extreme views result in hatred,..which breeds hatred,,,,,,,,,dont you feel in the slightest bit ashamed of yourself?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

bigboss4 Newbie
bigboss4
bigboss4

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged

your point of view is offensive to ppl who dont hold grudges against ppl because they belong to another country........hope you are proud of yourself, you are in the minority, such extreme views result in hatred,..which breeds hatred,,,,,,,,,dont you feel in the slightest bit ashamed of yourself?

Hey I respect your POV Smile but... nope... I am not ashamed of myself either Tongue

Edited by bigboss4 - 22 December 2010 at 10:35am
kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@BB yaar control kar!!! dont get personal please.Smile

coming back to todays episode what else u expect from veena? to be nice to dolly? can veena ever be jaynuine and nice? aren't expecting too much from her? 
Kajenfan.Sonia Senior Member

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top