Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by cool-boy_018

Originally posted by Rasny

Lol at the losers thinking that I went away because of them.
I only went away because I had wasted enough time with you guys.
I like dissing you all!!!

Omg...game boy is back...with a new life!!!LOL hope this life treat u better!!!
jesmina, u also landed @ same timeLOLLOLLOL
LOL yea...i got the msg...cool boy is back with dusri janam...so i had to landed and u know what i said if he reply to my post he will proove himself with solid proof he is a big looser and he did...so i dont think so i need to say anything more!!!
If you post another time in this forum, you are the biggest fool in this world. 

ROFL Go get something original cartoon...dont follow my idea...!!!
So now you proved that you are the biggest fool in this world.
END OF DISCUSSION BECUZ I DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE WITH FOOLS.
THX

Not only time but u already wasted ur one full life here...u came back with a new life like i mention earlier...but ur still also wasting ur 2nd life...!!!if u had really something to do u woudn't come back and waste more time and give importance to anyone...now we see what u r!!!again and again u proove urself what u r...really pity on u!!!i hope u get a treament soon!!!

coolboy's brain is frozen.in frozen state of mind he doesn't know what he is talking!!!! he lost his mental balance. we can pray about his illnessCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemonafire_gunFaraan92

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Vino_la Groupbie
Vino_la
Vino_la

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttasaharr

I really dislike VEENA for many reasons she is so fake it is disgusting she is one person i hate.

reasons

two faced fake no backbone to be honest and fair
  • BECAUSE SHE IS NOT MADE CAPTAIN SHE IS SUFFOCATING INSIDE AND PLAYING ALL SORTS OF GAMES.
Remember when dolly first came in bb4 she verbally attacked SHWETA soo badly that it shocked her  and us Ashmit reached to hug her and comfort her in need and he gave her support he took a stand for her

THEN immediately Veena changed sides of the scale. she figured Dolly was on heavier side of scale and she comfortably switched and started playing pathetic games. Over the top she blames Dolly that dolly always tries to be on heavier side of scale. Thank God Dolly figured veena is a snake!!!

it is really important that we remember the person  whom we stood for!!!think she should have rembered that  for life .

same thing she did with Sameer she took his  side and she went back on her word and also convinced the stupid duo ashmit n hrishant in backing out his support andto leave with him she  snaps at him all the timeb that is the type of woman she is simply. She should never forget how dolly has been kind to her  and she did  not vote her out we all know dolly has acted all these days that she liked veena

i just think veena should not win bb4 she does not deserve to win.

Awesome post !!!!!!!! Thank you !!!! Appreciate what you have done, I hate Veena Malik she is a big big loser Angry.... Your a Star Kuttasahar Clap Embarrassed Hug Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vino_la

Originally posted by kuttasaharr

I really dislike VEENA for many reasons she is so fake it is disgusting she is one person i hate.

reasons

two faced fake no backbone to be honest and fair
  • BECAUSE SHE IS NOT MADE CAPTAIN SHE IS SUFFOCATING INSIDE AND PLAYING ALL SORTS OF GAMES.
Remember when dolly first came in bb4 she verbally attacked SHWETA soo badly that it shocked her  and us Ashmit reached to hug her and comfort her in need and he gave her support he took a stand for her

THEN immediately Veena changed sides of the scale. she figured Dolly was on heavier side of scale and she comfortably switched and started playing pathetic games. Over the top she blames Dolly that dolly always tries to be on heavier side of scale. Thank God Dolly figured veena is a snake!!!

it is really important that we remember the person  whom we stood for!!!think she should have rembered that  for life .

same thing she did with Sameer she took his  side and she went back on her word and also convinced the stupid duo ashmit n hrishant in backing out his support andto leave with him she  snaps at him all the timeb that is the type of woman she is simply. She should never forget how dolly has been kind to her  and she did  not vote her out we all know dolly has acted all these days that she liked veena

i just think veena should not win bb4 she does not deserve to win.

Awesome post !!!!!!!! Thank you !!!! Appreciate what you have done, I hate Veena Malik she is a big big loser Angry.... Your a Star Kuttasahar Clap Embarrassed Hug Thumbs Up

thanks buddy. ab bardaasht ke baahar hain veena malik. aurat naamki cartoon hi nahin kalank bhi hain!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_laFaraan92

bigboss4 Newbie
bigboss4
bigboss4

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
LETS KICK HER OUT OF OUR COUNTRY ... BESARAM BUDHIYA GANDGI PHELA KAR RAKH DIYA INDIA ME TO... HATE HER SO MUCH Angry

Go to top