India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

VEEENA IS A BIG BIG BIG LOSER (Page 32)

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Its all good...u can take anyone's side...unless ur not blinedfolded for ur favorite contestant u gotta see who is wrong and who is right!!!and unless u dont abuse anyone...cuz am not here to take any shit in this forums am here to enjoy and have some fun!!!u know cool boy always end up in a wrong way always personal attack!!anyways good night!!!

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Its all good...u can take anyone's side...unless ur not blinedfolded for ur favorite contestant u gotta see who is wrong and who is right!!!and unless u dont abuse anyone...cuz am not here to take any shit in this forums am here to enjoy and have some fun!!!u know cool boy always end up in a wrong way always personal attack!!anyways good night!!!

yeah abusing is bad....
and even i agree.... i dont like one thing related to veena... her massage expressions...
rest can I defend...
so we talk tomorrow
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
good night
Copper31 Senior Member
Copper31
Copper31

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Veena can go to any extent to get 1 chance on any indian show... she and her cheap behavior.. hope they kick her out soon.. she is a disgrace.
LoveLifeLive Senior Member
LoveLifeLive
LoveLifeLive

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I love your Topic.....
Copper31 Senior Member
Copper31
Copper31

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Dead hate veena
suniali Newbie
suniali
suniali

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

I agree with you 110 %......for a woman her charcter is most important aur yeh Veena is destroying her own character....gosh what kind of women she is....usse BB house se bahar nikalne ke baad sau joooote paden ge n i bet Pakistanis will never accept her.....Pakistan aane ki to woh galti hi naa kare...VEENA MALIK is a shame for all the WOMEN.....Shameless women.....She is acting exactly like a prostitute....just desperate for xxxxxxxxxxxx........oh God what is she DeadDeadDeadDead SEDUCTRESS Dead 

India doesn't need cheapsters......
suniali Newbie
suniali
suniali

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
btw loving the name kuttasahar was thinking of doing something similar but u have spoken on behalf of all us who were getting irrritated!!
[/QUOTE]Exactly what was on my mind !!!!!!

Go to top