-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool-boy_018

Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by Rasny

Lol at the losers thinking that I went away because of them.
I only went away because I had wasted enough time with you guys.
I like dissing you all!!!

Omg...game boy is back...with a new life!!!LOL hope this life treat u better!!!
jesmina, u also landed @ same timeLOLLOLLOL
LOL yea...i got the msg...cool boy is back with dusri janam...so i had to landed and u know what i said if he reply to my post he will proove himself with solid proof he is a big looser and he did...so i dont think so i need to say anything more!!!
If you post another time in this forum, you are the biggest fool in this world. 

ROFLROFLROFLROFL Go get some original idea cartoon...dont follow my idea...!!!Game over u game boy!!!BEEP!!!!

Edited by Jesmina - 21 December 2010 at 5:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

cool-boy_018 Senior Member
cool-boy_018
cool-boy_018

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

LOL yea...i got the msg...cool boy is back with dusri janam...so i had to landed and u know what i said if he reply to my post he will proove himself with solid proof he is a big looser and he did...so i dont think so i need to say anything more!!!

ROFL Go get something original cartoon...dont follow my idea...!!!
So now you proved that you are the biggest fool in this world.
END OF DISCUSSION BECUZ I DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE WITH FOOLS.
THX
-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

ROFL Go get something original cartoon...dont follow my idea...!!!
So now you proved that you are the biggest fool in this world.
END OF DISCUSSION BECUZ I DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE WITH FOOLS.
THX

Not only time but u already wasted ur one full life here...u came back with a new life like i mention earlier...but ur still also wasting ur 2nd life...!!!if u had really something to do u woudn't come back and waste more time and give importance to anyone...now we see what u r!!!again and again u proove urself what u r...really pity on u!!!i hope u get a treament soon!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttasaharrFaraan92

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
hayein.... what is this
-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

hayein.... what is this

Maya...long story...i just replied to a song in a diffrent way on veena(i said veena ki jawani kisi ke haath na ani leken har mardon ko haath lagani aur sirf ashmit ki chaddi doni)...u know just for fun...eveything is fun till member doesn't abuse contestant or personal attack...but u know it seem they like personal attack...so i toghut jawab deh dehte hai...u know am not anyone's fans u see the fact and  u judge the contestants...if swheta is wrong she is wrong when veena is wrong is wrong...i do admit i dislike veena because of her cheapness...some fans goes crazy its like the contestant is belong to their family!!!Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

hayein.... what is this

Maya...long story...i just replied to a song in a diffrent way on veena(i said veena ki jawani kisi ke haath na ani leken har mardon ko haath lagani aur sirf ashmit ki chaddi doni)...u know just for fun...eveything is fun till member doesn't abuse contestant or personal attack...but u know it seem they like personal attack...so i toghut jawab deh dehte hai...u know am not anyone's fans u see the fact and  u judge the contestants...if swheta is wrong she is wrong when veena is wrong is wrong...i do admit i dislike veena because of her cheapness...some fans goes crazy its like the contestant is belong to their family!!!Dead

LOLLOL
thanx for the explanation... i loved the part where u said some fans goes crazy its like the contestant is belong to their family!!
-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

hayein.... what is this

LOLLOL
thanx for the explanation... i loved the part where u said some fans goes crazy its like the contestant is belong to their family!!

Yea...u can see the exemple...its ovibious abhi cool boy ko he dekhlo!!!Ata hai beizzat hoke jata ha!!!come on man!!!be pratical!!!
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

hayein.... what is this

LOLLOL

Yea...u can see the exemple...its ovibious abhi cool boy ko he dekhlo!!!Ata hai beizzat hoke jata ha!!!come on man!!!be pratical!!!

will come back tomorrow to read these posts... gotta start work early morning...
but maybe when i read it tomorrow... i might side with coolboy.... afterall i am a veena fan too LOL

Go to top