Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

VEEENA IS A BIG BIG BIG LOSER (Page 3)

kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Veena to Dolly -- Ashmit has some disease etc etc.. And when Dolly reveals this to Ashmit, Veena is like Shocked "Why are you lying Dolly ji?" LOL

Veena to us -- I never expect anything in return.. Kisise kuch ummeed mat rakho etc etc.. 'Jab mai tumhare chaddi dho sakti hoon, tum mere Joote nai uthaa sakte?'..

Veena to Shweta -- 'Iss task ke aade aur kya rule tod sakte hai hum siwaai Sone ke'.... Veena to Dolly -- Shweta keeps on talking in english.. Hello ! How is speaking in Englsh related to Blidnfolding or keeping eggs in her hand ? ROFL

Veena to Sameer -- U never complain abt anything etc etc etc etc.. And behind his back 'Jab Big Boss ne unpe partiality kiye the, tan unhe nahi laga ? Toh abhi kiu complain kar rahe hai?' Silly

Forget abt that sudden change in her views abt Dolly LOL..

Forget abt her sudden change in relationship with Hrishant or AshmitLOL

And forget abt her 'I dnt wanna be captain' etc etc when she always wanted to be one which is why as soon as she got that opputunity, she nominated herself and Shoyeta.. Silly..

All I can say is -- It's not that Veena does not crib abt others or bitches abt others.. It's not that Veena never talks bad abt Shweta behind her back, it's just that she has got NO time to talk abt someone else rather than herself Silly.. Call it kind of self-obsession.. Once she gets over her ownself, we all will see her doing all the above things 24x7.. But with minimum time-span, which she cares to spend thinking abt others, she does it the MAXApproveSilly.. I prefer Shweta's bitching abt others more than Veena's self-obsession..

well said wonderfulClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShizaruRasnykooliioFaraan92prerna4rishav

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Veen is the most irritating person I have ever seen. How cheap she looks and behaves! Please , evict her as soon as possible.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttasaharrkellyskooliioFaraan92

kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desdemona

Veen is the most irritating person I have ever seen. How cheap she looks and behaves! Please , evict her as soon as possible.

i love ur id DESDEMONA . everybody is looking forward for her eviction. she is getting on everyones nerves now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kellyskooliioFaraan92prerna4rishav

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Oh my dog........Oh twadi.........baapreh!!!!!........itna gussa aur itni energy ki wastage..............woh bi ek counterfeit contestant keh against................."fake ka misuse hotha hai........fake matlab not original.....not authentic.......yaar,......theres only one Veena Malik,,,,,,,,,,god help us if there is a person out there that she is copying imitating or pretending to be............fake word koh bish bash bosh kardoh!!WinkWinkWink
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Oh my dog........Oh twadi.........baapreh!!!!!........itna gussa aur itni energy ki wastage..............woh bi ek counterfeit contestant keh against................."fake ka misuse hotha hai........fake matlab not original.....not authentic.......yaar,......theres only one Veena Malik,,,,,,,,,,god help us if there is a person out there that she is copying imitating or pretending to be............fake word koh bish bash bosh kardoh!!WinkWinkWink

wow good one dude. was wondering y havent u posted these vies of yours on SHWETA BIG BIG LOSER ? sighhhhh u  chose to ignore that thread is suppose!!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kooliioFaraan92

kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

BTW i ahvent taken troubles in rewriting the post again. i have edited original post of SHWETA IS A LOSER . I JUST REMOVED ST'S NAME AND ADDED VEENA'S. SO your compliments actually belong to SAHAR28 caSmile

kooliioFaraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Too good job buddy..!!!ClapClapClap LOLROFL
Simply simply loved ur post yaar..!!!!Thumbs Up
U nd ur posts rockkkkk..!!!Embarrassed
I hope KAALEY MUUN WALI Veena ko jald hi BB say bahir phenk dia jaye..!!!AngryLOL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 21 December 2010 at 8:53am

kellyskooliio

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttasaharr

jaynuine veena malik is obsessed with chaddi dhooings
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooliio