India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

VEEENA IS A BIG BIG BIG LOSER (Page 2)

Saniya93 IF-Rockerz
Saniya93
Saniya93

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
i agree with everything u have sed abt veena! nd also h8d all the drama wiv hrishant and assmit!! she said "i gaave assmit a shaalder to cry on" aur woh tau gale lag gaya! and then she dont mind massaging him!!!! she is one of the biggest loosers of bigg boss!

btw loving the name kuttasahar was thinking of doing something similar but u have spoken on behalf of all us who were getting irrritated!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kellyskuttasaharrkooliioFaraan92prerna4rishav

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
 Agree with u.........
Yesterday she was again washing Assmeets cloths.......Ass meet insulted her huh.............Female she doesnt have any self respect........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kellysSupremokooliioprerna4rishav

kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanz6

i agree with everything u have sed abt veena! nd also h8d all the drama wiv hrishant and assmit!! she said "i gaave assmit a shaalder to cry on" aur woh tau gale lag gaya! and then she dont mind massaging him!!!! she is one of the biggest loosers of bigg boss!

btw loving the name kuttasahar was thinking of doing something similar but u have spoken on behalf of all us who were getting irrritated!!

welcome to the club bro. u r most welcome to open different  id. need any suggestions? there is one obsessive shweta hater here who posts the samething with makkar n kaale mann wala stuff repeatedly over n over again. thought she should taste her own medicine!!!!

Edited by kuttasaharr - 21 December 2010 at 5:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunialiPrud123Saniya93kooliioFaraan92prerna4rishav

Saniya93 IF-Rockerz
Saniya93
Saniya93

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttasaharr

welcome to the club bro. u r most welcome to open different  id. need any suggestions? there is one obsessive shweta hater here who posts the samething with makkar n kaale mann wala stuff repeatedly over n over again. thought she should taste her own medicine!!!!
btw am sis not bro! neways yeah i noticed 1 member who really h8s shweta and loves evrything abt veena, was thinking of doin something similar but thankyou for starting now whenever that person starts a thread pro veena we strt 1 against veena it only seems fair!!!! i think ill keep my id but u keep rocking kuttasahar!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunialikooliioFaraan92

kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuttasaharr

btw am sis not bro! neways yeah i noticed 1 member who really h8s shweta and loves evrything abt veena, was thinking of doin something similar but thankyou for starting now whenever that person starts a thread pro veena we strt 1 against veena it only seems fair!!!! i think ill keep my id but u keep rocking kuttasahar!!!!

OK SIS Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saniya93

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kellysPrud123pjyoSaniya93Sweet-LionessRasnyshyamskooliioFaraan92....Poojie....

kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Lolz.. I can add a few more.. ROFL

Dolly called Shweta a Prostitute.. And acc. to Veena, Dolly always speaks the truth.. So she considers Shweta as Prostitute and on Shweta's face, she calls her Badi Behen ROFL

Veena goes to Shweta at night and discusses how peaceful the environment has become after Dolly's eviction, and as soon as Dolly comes back, she is fida over her ROFL

She does not mind Hrishant's uncensored jokes ( she said this thing in one Friday Aapka farmaan ), and she gets pissttt off at Sam and Shweta's calling her Jadugarni or joking abt her LOL

Veena says she does not wanna stay with a person like Shweta ( as per her own confession in washroom ) and then goes to fake friendship with her tries to be nice with her ROFL and gets angry that ST is not giving her bhaav.. Silly

Veena tells Ashmit that she forgives Sara etc etc, and then when she sees Ashmit is fully against Sara, she changes that to 'Sara should not have done that' etc etc ROFL

Just a few Wink

well done yaarClapClap very valid points!!! these r not just few these r important points. wonder what SAHAR N HUNGRY POORI has to say about these? awwwwww they r too busy observing ST all the time. they even know when shweta lashes her eyes and when she goes to the loo!!!!LOL

sunialiRasnykooliioFaraan92prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pjyoSaniya93RasnykooliioFaraan92

Go to top