Bigg Boss Season 4

VEEENA IS A BIG BIG BIG LOSER - Page 26

kuttasaharr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Jesmina

Not only time but u already wasted ur one full life here...u came back with a new life like i mention earlier...but ur still also wasting ur 2nd life...!!!if u had really something to do u woudn't come back and waste more time and give importance to anyone...now we see what u r!!!again and again u proove urself what u r...really pity on u!!!i hope u get a treament soon!!!

coolboy's brain is frozen.in frozen state of mind he doesn't know what he is talking!!!! he lost his mental balance. we can pray about his illness😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: kuttasaharr

@pentamonius if u find this third class topic then y respond in the first place. Secondly I have just copiedd the post Shweta a loser by veenz fan n just changed shweta name to veena. Was wondering y didn't u find that topic third class ? Oh just because someone posts against veena that becomes third class? U r free to ignore my post . I haven't invited u to reply in this thread!!!!

well its true deaR πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sHWETA IS BIG BIG L0SER.. ANd hence it pr0ved during d0lly nd shweta fight... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† D0lly kn0ws that Veena se panga nhi leena chahiye t0u Veena l0oser ky0n hui ..?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ nd its true SHWETA is a loser πŸ€’🀒🀒 thats it 
This content was originally posted by: suniali

India doesn't need cheapsters......

get lost  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Vino_la thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuttasaharr

I really dislike VEENA for many reasons she is so fake it is disgusting she is one person i hate.

reasons

two faced fake no backbone to be honest and fair
  • BECAUSE SHE IS NOT MADE CAPTAIN SHE IS SUFFOCATING INSIDE AND PLAYING ALL SORTS OF GAMES.
Remember when dolly first came in bb4 she verbally attacked SHWETA soo badly that it shocked her  and us Ashmit reached to hug her and comfort her in need and he gave her support he took a stand for her

THEN immediately Veena changed sides of the scale. she figured Dolly was on heavier side of scale and she comfortably switched and started playing pathetic games. Over the top she blames Dolly that dolly always tries to be on heavier side of scale. Thank God Dolly figured veena is a snake!!!

it is really important that we remember the person  whom we stood for!!!think she should have rembered that  for life .

same thing she did with Sameer she took his  side and she went back on her word and also convinced the stupid duo ashmit n hrishant in backing out his support andto leave with him she  snaps at him all the timeb that is the type of woman she is simply. She should never forget how dolly has been kind to her  and she did  not vote her out we all know dolly has acted all these days that she liked veena

i just think veena should not win bb4 she does not deserve to win.

Awesome post !!!!!!!! Thank you !!!! Appreciate what you have done, I hate Veena Malik she is a big big loser 😑.... Your a β­οΈ Kuttasahar πŸ‘ πŸ˜³ πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸΌ
kuttasaharr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vino_la

Awesome post !!!!!!!! Thank you !!!! Appreciate what you have done, I hate Veena Malik she is a big big loser 😑.... Your a β­οΈ Kuttasahar πŸ‘ πŸ˜³ πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks buddy. ab bardaasht ke baahar hain veena malik. aurat naamki cartoon hi nahin kalank bhi hain!!!!
bigboss4 thumbnail
LETS KICK HER OUT OF OUR COUNTRY ... BESARAM BUDHIYA GANDGI PHELA KAR RAKH DIYA INDIA ME TO... HATE HER SO MUCH πŸ˜‘
kuttasaharr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bigboss4

LETS KICK HER OUT OF OUR COUNTRY ... BESARAM BUDHIYA GANDGI PHELA KAR RAKH DIYA INDIA ME TO... HATE HER SO MUCH πŸ˜‘

BB shaanti shaanti. she will have to go out of india eventually though. everyone hates her who doesnt? 
bigboss4 thumbnail
Yaar aaj really mujhe bahat ghusa a raha hai, aaj ka episode dekhne ke baad πŸ˜‘ 

Veena to Dolly: "aap shadi sudha hai aap nahin kar sakti, jalan ho rahi hai.. bla bla"

ye aurat samajhti kya hai apne aap ko !!! Tu to bina shaadi se pehele hi sab kuchh kar diya, baki kya hai karne ke liye !!! Wo bhi pata nahin kitno ke saath.. Lol.. Besharam
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bigboss4

thats harsh.....dont bring countries into this........Jade was quite awful to Shilpa but we welcomed her with open arms.....demonstrating our quality of having big hearts and not being a racist nation........i really wish i hadnt hit the like button on your last post.........if i had know u have such extreme views i would have bypassed all your replies.........wrong very wrong AngryAngryAngry
bigboss4 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shizaru

thats harsh.....dont bring countries into this........Jade was quite awful to Shilpa but we welcomed her with open arms.....demonstrating our quality of having big hearts and not being a racist nation........i really wish i hadnt hit the like button on your last post.........if i had know u have such extreme views i would have bypassed all your replies.........wrong very wrong 😑😑😑

Thats my POV. If you dont like stay away from my post, its that simple πŸ˜Š And yeah I DONT HAVE such a BIG heart like yours πŸ˜› oops na na Veena Malik's, once she painted a bbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggg heart in her t-shirt, remember πŸ˜³ 
Edited by bigboss4 - 13 years ago