Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by cool-boy_018

HAHAHAHHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

THIS IS THE BIGGEST FAIL I HAVE EVER SEEN
YOu failed!!!
The funniest thing is that you think you are funny.
And u see even u proved that was funny cuz u found some funniest thing in my things๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ok Game Boy....All ur reply is like ur playing a game(pd3-xbox-or say nintendo kiddo  go to sleep too much game is not goodie goodie!!!)...or u watch too mucho cartoons!!!when u write its like a cartoon in talking in tv!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
Originally posted by Kajenfan.Sonia

stop arguing with Shweta tiwari fans you losers , veena obssesd people.. if you love veena so much then lick her toes

No,no,
us Veena fans to lick toes. We have other ways to show her appreciation.
We are not like you Shweta fans. You guys like her toes.

Lol, 
you really need to be treated. 
You a danger for the society.
Seriously
I am your friend. If any time you need to treat your condition first you must learn to trust your doctor.
Many patients like you prefer to be in denial and later ruin their lives.Your disorder is treatable.
Get well soon cool boy.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Jesmina

And u see even u proved that was funny cuz u found some funniest thing in my things๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ok Game Boy....All ur reply is like ur playing a game(pd3-xbox-or say nintendo kiddo  go to sleep too much game is not goodie goodie!!!)...or u watch too mucho cartoons!!!when u write its like a cartoon in talking in tv!!!๐Ÿ˜† 
Yeah, cuz i m feeling like im talking to cartoon people. You guyz have cartoon intelligence.
Originally posted by Kajenfan.Sonia

how come ? lol sorry 

btw are u from DMG FORUM?

i like both๐Ÿ˜† but not Sammir and Dolly๐Ÿ˜›

hmm im not in the DMG forum..but i love Jennifer Winget..she is better than all these people๐Ÿ˜ƒ

whatelse can be a biggest proof that u r DUMB DUMBER DUMBEST N DUMBASS. u went thru ur posts again to find u r dumb. u dont have any answer so u want to end discussion. oucch u r hurt deeply n sadly..seriously u r DUMB.now since u ended discussion SHOOO DISAPPEAR DISAPPEAR DISAPPEAR COOL BOY. guess u r frozen now because of ur dumbness๐Ÿ˜†

writing in big bold letters dont prove  a point. but u still r DUMBASS๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by kuttasaharr - 13 years ago

Yeah, cuz i m feeling like im talking to cartoon people. You guyz have cartoon intelligence.
[/QUOTE

you seem to be a cartoon. .. go watch powerpuff girls.. or just look your self into the mirror.. .aasia lagay ga that you are watching cartoon network

veena is cheap weirdo

same behaviour is expected from her fans 

Originally posted by ashraynaik

I am your friend. If any time you need to treat your condition first you must learn to trust your doctor.
Many patients like you prefer to be in denial and later ruin their lives.Your disorder is treatable.
Get well soon cool boy.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Are you retarded?

Originally posted by raju786

i like both๐Ÿ˜† but not Sammir and Dolly๐Ÿ˜›

hmm im not in the DMG forum..but i love Jennifer Winget..she is better than all these people๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oh . yea i hate the other two too .. anyways then you like Jennifer for kasautii's sneha role ? or ridhima of dmg?
having watched half of todays episode..........I have to say that I have found Veenas behaviour appalling..............if Ashmit wasnt so needy of a maid..........he would have friends in the house and fans outside it
his allegiance is costing him votes praise positivity and respect.......i desperately want to warm to him but i see that woman around him and .............๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ