Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttasaharr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shizaru

Oh my dog........Oh twadi.........baapreh!!!!!........itna gussa aur itni energy ki wastage..............woh bi ek counterfeit contestant keh against................."fake ka misuse hotha hai........fake matlab not original.....not authentic.......yaar,......theres only one Veena Malik,,,,,,,,,,god help us if there is a person out there that she is copying imitating or pretending to be............fake word koh bish bash bosh kardoh!!😉😉😉

wow good one dude. was wondering y havent u posted these vies of yours on SHWETA BIG BIG LOSER ? sighhhhh u  chose to ignore that thread is suppose!!!😊
kuttasaharr thumbnail

Oh my dog........Oh twadi.........baapreh!!!!!........itna gussa aur itni energy ki wastage..............woh bi ek counterfeit contestant keh against................."fake ka misuse hotha hai........fake matlab not original.....not authentic.......yaar,......theres only one Veena Malik,,,,,,,,,,god help us if there is a person out there that she is copying imitating or pretending to be............fake word koh bish bash bosh kardoh!!😉😉😉

BTW i ahvent taken troubles in rewriting the post again. i have edited original post of SHWETA IS A LOSER . I JUST REMOVED ST'S NAME AND ADDED VEENA'S. SO your compliments actually belong to SAHAR28 ca😊
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Too good job buddy..!!!👏👏👏 😆🤣
Simply simply loved ur post yaar..!!!!👍🏼
U nd ur posts rockkkkk..!!!😳
I hope KAALEY MUUN WALI Veena ko jald hi BB say bahir phenk dia jaye..!!!😡😆
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kuttasaharr

jaynuine veena malik is obsessed with chaddi dhooings

🤣🤣🤣
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wow good one dude. was wondering y havent u posted these vies of yours on SHWETA BIG BIG LOSER ? sighhhhh u  chose to ignore that thread is suppose!!!😊

because Shweta isnt a loser..........shes just made it into the final by default.........do you think im silly, just because I am not a fan of Shwetas doesnt mean I am going to BISHBASHBOSH without reason and agree to statements that just dont fit her position in the game.............i dont ignore anything, i pick and choose who i pick on very carefully.............😈
kuttasaharr thumbnail

because Shweta isnt a loser..........shes just made it into the final by default.........do you think im silly, just because I am not a fan of Shwetas doesnt mean I am going to BISHBASHBOSH without reason and agree to statements that just dont fit her position in the game.............i dont ignore anything, i pick and choose who i pick on very carefully.............😈

well said bro. i respect ur views😊👍🏼
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Bass.. my last and first criticisms on veena.. 😈 Kuttasaharr I did it for u😈

I love Veena :(
kuttasaharr thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

really 😈. why sudden declaration? koi pm aaya kya?
kuttasaharr thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

btw u gave ur point of view but didnt crtiticize. sighhhhhhh
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

welcome to the club bro. u r most welcome to open different  id. need any suggestions? there is one obsessive shweta hater here who posts the samething with makkar n kaale mann wala stuff repeatedly over n over again. thought she should taste her own medicine!!!!

So you stooped to 'that' level to give out that medicine? 😕 😕