~*~Happy Birthday Faria <3 we Love you <3~*~

rose.mn IF-Rockerz
rose.mn
rose.mn

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Hello everyone!! Hug 
  Me here Cool, again.... ROFL ROFL

oh yeah Birthday is of someone else today!!! Wink  Obviously Stern Smile ROFL

and pleaseeee no stupid guesses Sleepy  ROFL. Just coming straight to point!!  

Happy Birthday Faria

Hug  Hug  Hug 

Day Dreaming Heart Day Dreaming

As they say!!! With age comes wisdom. (You're one of the wisest people I know!) Embarrassed ROFL ROFL

So what else to say abt this girl, who happens to be most stupid of all LOL, who got entry to this thread just at the time of reserve Stern Smile  ROFLand reserved a post for herself ROFL . Bari jaldi hai tujhy apna Birthday celebrate kerney ki, kalmuuhhhiiiiiii Tongue ROFL ROFL

Faria its your Birthday yaar, you are suppose to be sophisticated and shy today!! Why shy? Ermm Umm will tell later, LOL soch ker......  Geek ROFL
  Birthdays have always been special, and when there is someone's special's Birthday, it becomes even more special. Embarrassed Does it make sense? Ermm Well never mind, leave it!! ROFL

Faria, I know her since the time I joined IF, almost!! She is one of my few initial friends here, and it has been a pleasure to know her, to have a girl like her in my life. You are sweetest Faruu.

She is damn adorable, amazing friend, sweetest person, always ready to help anyone, so caring, not positive at all Stern Smile, rotlu most of times Cry ROFL but really cute Embarrassed, and and and my dearest Faruuuu..... HugAnd obviously a die hard MN/ArTi fan.Embarrassed Koi shak? Wink
  And I love when she type/speak urdu/Hindi..... And always say me Rabi tu kia karta hai? Did u get? Kerta hai, not kerti hai...... ROFL ROFL   Can't tell you how many times she has changed my gender ROFL ROFL. Earlier I used to correct her, but then I left being highly disappointed. Sleepy ROFL She is dumb too........ at times..... ROFL ok kidding hun.... She is really intelligent and so witty when it comes to insult and dantofy me...... Ouch ROFL ROFL

We love you so much Faru, and all the times we spent together, will always be in my heart like fresh memories. I can never forget you Hug, coz tune buhat tang kiya hai mujhy Angry LOL!!! Kalmuhhiiii Evil Smile ROFL
  And obviously we will always be together, not that way..... Stern Smile Okay......... ROFL I mean being bestest friends!!!! Embarrassed ROFL So yeah we will always be together, coz we are Farabi..... Nidzy gave us this name..... Wink Fari do u know, why? Ermm Chal nidzy tu hi bata dey!!! ROFL

Those days while chatting at late nights, committing suicide several times on key board..... Gosh those certainly were golden days Day Dreaming, I have enjoyed so much in your company and you are a person who get close to everyone just in blink of an eye.  

I so love you Faru and wish you to get BESTEST of things in ur life, example ME... Embarrassed ROFL I wish you to get so many other best thing too like me, and so on..........LOL Lolz btw you are elder than me, but its me who always pacify you, give you advices and instructions and what not!!! grow up jee..........LOL ham tu ab kuch dino k liye hain yahan......... LOL

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up, however, is optional ROFLROFL ROFL

Whenever i remember you, prayers comes straight from my heart. 
May this day be the BESTEST day of your life, and may this lead to a year filled of happiness, warmth of love of ur near and dear ones, sunshine which will brighten your days and nights, and a step towards a prosperous and successful life. 
Wish your all Birthday wishes come true, and special wishes too!! Wink
Wish you all the very best my Jana!!! God bless you!!!

and May you get your Mayank soon!!! age to hi gayi hai, right? ROFL

And Happy Birthday to someone I can tolerate. ROFL

Love you!!

Hug Hug Hug

PS: I tried to do my BEST in just one day I had. I hope you would like your Birthday thread Fari..... Though couldn't do much!!! and please cheer up!!! There are still hopes. Insha Allah we will get to see ArTi together one day!!! Just wait......... Love you Faruuu....... Hug always keep smiling!!! Tu hastey hove buhat achi lagti hai!!! Wink Hug

Edited by rose.mn - 21 December 2010 at 2:34pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith-Raman-thousandmilesrads14saniya.xsariska_mnartiAngle.AmyArTiMayUrmayurartiMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.a-little-hope-Rinky-swati05--Annu4MayUr--relentless.

mayurarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raman-rads14Angle.rose.mnMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.a-little-hoperelentless.

rose.mn IF-Rockerz
rose.mn
rose.mn

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Birthday Gifts!!  

Some Birthday gifts for you!!! Look I am so generous Embarrassed, I didn't want you to remain khali hath on ur Birthday......... ROFL  

My 2nd most fav couple after MN.....  Embarrassed Sujal and kashish!!!

ur Juhiii Embarrassed

Vivacious Kajol!!! 

Rest.... will post tomorrow!!! Embarrassed

Edited by rose.mn - 21 December 2010 at 1:19pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith-Raman-Angle.sariska_mnartimayurartiMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.a-little-hope-Rinky--Mansi-relentless.

rose.mn IF-Rockerz
rose.mn
rose.mn

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Faru......... Hug 

Sanam is wishing you belated Happy Birthday Embarrassed, she isn't able to come online yet!!! will wish you by herself soon!!!  Smile 

Res for other things!!! Wink

Edited by rose.mn - 21 December 2010 at 1:51pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raman-Angle.mayurartiMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.a-little-hope-Rinky-

mayurarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raman-rads14Angle.stuti123Faria.-SupriyaluvsMN-

mayurarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rads14rose.mnAngle.Faria.-SupriyaluvsMN-

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayurarti

Originally posted by rose.mn

One more res!! ROFL ROFL 

Tune meri jaga leliiiii. Kalmuhiiiiii....Angry ROFL

Me too reserve..........................ROFLROFLROFL
maine kisika jaga nehi liya