Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

Happy Ending 2010: Sandhya, Neeraj & Yuvraj dance (Page 2)

Poll Question: Would you like to see RS last all of 2011?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [76.92%]
2 [15.38%]
1 [7.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

pul18 Goldie
pul18
pul18

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing..
the act was so good..
they were looking cute..

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Jas will love this - Sriti seems to prefer a dance w/ Dhruv, rather than Naman. LOL

But I didn't like this act - I would have preferred some of the others there as well, like Vishal/Himanshi, Sachin/Sayantani & so on.  Didn't happen - was just a 3 person show!  But the joke about Yamraj was funny LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JaZ-

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Sriti looked amazing...enjoyed her solo dance
-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Jas will love this - Sriti seems to prefer a dance w/ Dhruv, rather than Naman. LOL

Exactly I Loved It

i badly waited for 31st 10pm....yuvraj & sandhya didnt disappoint me LOL

ghotalaz

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
i too would have preferred vishal & himanshi there ...
they brought bahuji of gkd AngryAngryAngryAngry..i didnt liked it....

somehow i felt the show could have been even better....i mean less talk & more dance...that set wasnt so good and the lightings could have been brighter..i expected much more....and they should have put the serials aside and came as actors for their performance.....charm was completely missing..everybody performed as if they were forced to do it (like school kids LOL)...some jolly chats among actors and then dance could have been much enjoyable.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.ghotalaz

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

DancingParty Sandhya's, Neeraj's & YamrajLOL/Yuvraj's performances PartyDancing

Thanks for this. Clap

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

i too would have preferred vishal & himanshi there ...
they brought bahuji of gkd Angry..i didnt liked it....

somehow i felt the show could have been even better....i mean less talk & more dance...that set wasnt so good and the lightings could have been brighter..i expected much more....and they should have put the serials aside and came as actors for their performance.....charm was completely missing..everybody performed as if they were forced to do it (like school kids LOL)...some jolly chats among actors and then dance could have been much enjoyable.....

I was okay w/ the idea of all the actors playing their character roles rather than  themselves, although  in that case, Sandhya dancing w/  Yuvraj didn't make as much sense as her dancing w/ Neeraj.  They could have had the Savratkars & some Jagirdars - not Mohan/Kavita but yeah Adi Irani/Rinku Karmarkar, and Vishal/Himanshi & Dhruv w/ one of his cousins, and Damodar w/ the other.  Have on the Savratkar side Adi/Sakshi, Mohan/Shreya & Neeraj/Sandhya.  I'd not have suggested Pankaj/Sarla, had it not been for Sarla's Shiela dance LOL

On the others, they did fine - Avita, Bharli, Arjuhi.  One strange thing I noticed was their tendency to have 3-somes, whether it was Bahuji from GkD, Gaushala from BAVD, the 3 Arakshan characters, Neeraj-Sandhya-Yuvraj.  Arjuhi was the only 2some out there, while Santo came alone (No Hiten/Toral or any such pair?)  Didn't watch after the Yamraj questions. LOL

One last thing - although Sneha/Jyoti  was good, didn't feel the same this time -  have just lost all liking for her, as well as Aamir & Sarwar after the way Jyoti ended.
SEPIDEHh Senior Member
SEPIDEHh
SEPIDEHh

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Happy Ending 2010 ,as my point of view was a perfect program and I enjoyed when the Fake Saroj khan and Rakhi commented about the dance perfomances ,Rohit  Roy is a brilliant host .Jyot i and  Sandhya dance performances was mind blowing and I wonder about Sriti at the same moment she changed her face and voice in three differednt ways ,I think it is a memorable show for me. I loved the moment the real Saroj and Rakhi came on stage and apologise for coming late and see  the fake ones.The Deol family at the end made the show more entertaining.

Go to top