Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Avdesh V RV face off!! (Page 8)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Hey Dreamy, sorry for the late reply. My response is in italics

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my thoughts:

Arpita's time of test is rapidly approaching. After seeing the precap, where Avdesh rolls his head to see who shot RV, his eyes widening...I am interested to see what he does. Does he accept her action as his due because she is just fulfilling her duty as his wife?...or does he realise the extraordinary step just taken, that it would eat her soul up?I think this whole sequence of events has served as a wake-up call and for Avi to go back to business as usual is highly unlikely.

The reason I pose these questions is because I really didn't like Avdesh's attitude when RV caught up with him. We see his soft side with Arpita, and his gunda side with the gang...but this time with RV, he was all sly and boasting....I knew he was hoping that RV would shoot him to end it all now rather than going to prison, but still something was very off...I thought he would be more dignified, more stern as a hero who got caught but he was acting like a 'low life criminal' trying to weasel his way out!I saw it very differently....I think he was entirely in character - his devil-may-care, bravado avatar -remember when what started it all of int he first place....his adamant refusal to change his plans in light of the police operation-- Avi was doing what he always does-face the danger and the impossible odds head on and then rely on his mental/physical faculties to change the tide in his favour--- he would have been a weasal had he given up in the face of the gun's barrel and begged for mercy and then once RV's guard was down, attacked-----there was nothing weaselish/sneaky about his boasting.......it was very in your face......I would call it more of a machiavallian tactic. his facial expressions the most off putting, hence the above image!!...so that was the only disappointment otherwise I did enjoy the confrontation.... I would have liked it if RV made some comment about how uncaring Avdesh is to continue as a gunda when he has a loving wife like Arpita, and something along the lines of 'your punishment in being caught and then spending the rest of your life away from your loved ones' will teach you a lesson is what is important and what is not...this is so what he is faced with losing may bring about some light to Avdesh but maybe we will get to see this all tomorrow when he realised how much a sacrifice Arpita made for him.

This episode was all geared for the confrontation and the action and emotional hooks was sacrificed for it. When Avdesh got up, we didn't see his worry or concern for Arpita...he could have called out for her and then say aloud where is she? I hope she is ok...instead he looks out and goes back to sleep!...it made him look so uncaring.Ouch Spot onThumbs Up.....they should have shown something to this effect.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chatterbox

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index