Gunahon Ka Devta

Avdesh V RV face off!! - Page 5

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sara212

Thanks Dreamy. Nice Analysis. even i am not happy with Avi reaction towards RV when he caught. he is more likely vilanish and Avi is hero not villian. but if i keep +ve towards him may be he was trying to tease RV and was provoking his anger so he lose his coolness and make some mistake, which he did and Avi got a chance to run away. As far as Arpita, i think they just ignore that part bec they were more focusing on Avi/RV. definitely Arpi cares him more but Avi also cares her.

Hi Sara,😊

thanks for joining in.

Interesting that you should say Arpita cares more for Avdesh...often it does feel like that but they are equally passionate about each other. It is just Avdesh is not comfortable with words...love is something new to him...but he is getting used to it and soon we will be seeing his love in action for her....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gaurishah

Just thought of it yesterday when they showed the precap of RV shot it just came to my head that when RV's men find him wounded they will admit RV to the hospital and call his family i.e. wife (if there is one could be Shikha, since she is most awaitedπŸ˜†) and inform her that her hubby is wounded to immediately come to hospital. Just my thought. Then that way she will be able to influence bth RV and Avi as a wife and a sister. 

Do you think there is some bad feeling between Avi and his sister?....he never talks about her. Even when he is talking about the past, the night before their wedding, he made no mention of her at all!!

One thing though, I can understand Avi and the family not knowing about her wedding to RV....but wouldn't RV know this is her family?...πŸ˜†..unless of course she hid that fact...maybe she doesn't like the gundagiri business....

Did u see Di's suggestion?...that shikha is a doctor....who trears RV....πŸ˜†
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

man i m so busy i m mising the posts in between

gauri idea is brilliant bt according to articles shikha is rv love interest.. so there has to be another angle for her to come in front of rv

yes i m also puzzled how come avdesh never ever mentions his sister

if sister was supposed to be postive force to help arpi out  and going by current scenario arpi doesnt seem to need help and using her own wit and strength here isnt it
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Dreamy, Saw Chatter di's post that she could be a doctor. May be she has told RV that she has no ties with her family and would not like to talk abt them. So RV could have left it to that thinking that she may not like to bring up her past. As of Avi and Shikha Bhauji may have poisoned Avi's mind abt  Shikha just the way she has tried doing against Arpi. 
yoga23priya thumbnail
hey dreamy di....
thanks for analysis....i was waiting for your analysis.......as usuall wonderfully written.......

"You may delay, but time will not, and lost time is never found again."

When Arpi went to bring some herbs with pujari......she wait for him when he went further deeper in forest
(u r gonna die for sure i complained about you to my aunty at first she will strangle youthen she will eat for sure)
though she was there but her thoughts were she left her love.....but they say that love comes with full of anxious fear.....

when she heard the birds f lying...she left from there to see her beloved....she runs and falls down but she know that if she delay more she may lose him.....

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant." 

When Rv says his men to surround the ruins....he had made a firm decision not to change ...but he slips and press the trigger then Avi suddenly wakes up and check out if something is wrong .....Rv knows what kinda person is Avi if he does one mistake it will alert him....when Rv puts trigger on Avi head....there was fear in his eyes.....i loved it when Avi provoked him about his family.....he was ready to kill our Avi...

Arpi will shoot Rv in this Gun....

"how far you will go to save the person whom you love more than life...even killing a person without hesitation who tries to harm your love...."

now we have to see in today episode how far Arpi will go to save Avi...how will be Avi reaction....waiting for it....

"I would have liked it if RV made some comment about how uncaring Avdesh is to continue as a gunda when he has a loving wife like Arpita, and something along the lines of 'your punishment in being caught and then spending the rest of your life away from your loved ones' will teach you a lesson is what is important and what is not..."

thats a good thing Rv did not mention Arpi name.....it would have provoked him and everyone will comes to know about his weekness try to harm Arpi....though we know that she his Life,Strength,Love,Happiness and Everything

Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

man i m so busy i m mising the posts in between

gauri idea is brilliant bt according to articles shikha is rv love interest.. so there has to be another angle for her to come in front of rv

yes i m also puzzled how come avdesh never ever mentions his sister

if sister was supposed to be postive force to help arpi out  and going by current scenario arpi doesnt seem to need help and using her own wit and strength here isnt it

you know it has been awhile since that ariticle came out and RV came immediately but not shikha...so maybe the cvs have changed their mind.....the current story does not require her....Avita will be in a village with, bonding and deepening their love......Shikha was supposed to be the bridge between them to..??...unless they need her later on.

we'll just have to wait to see if she comes later on....
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya the current track doesnt seem to need shikha  but if cop is killed then prb for arpi

thas why ithnk he wont be killed
i hv to go now

catch u after the episode

see u
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gaurishah

@ Dreamy, Saw Chatter di's post that she could be a doctor. May be she has told RV that she has no ties with her family and would not like to talk abt them. So RV could have left it to that thinking that she may not like to bring up her past. As of Avi and Shikha Bhauji may have poisoned Avi's mind abt  Shikha just the way she has tried doing against Arpi. 

I would really hate it if Bhauji poisoned avi against his sister.....but I think maybe shikha suspects something about bhootni....hence why she would be more friendly towards arpi...

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Priya,πŸ€—

lovely! lovely!...thank you!πŸ˜ƒ

And I would love it if you told your Aunty about that pujari...I thought at least he was a real man of god, but it looks like he is fake so don't like him at all!!...Get your aunty to eat him and chew him out!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good oneπŸ‘πŸΌ
yoga23priya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Priya,πŸ€—

lovely! lovely!...thank you!πŸ˜ƒ

And I would love it if you told your Aunty about that pujari...I thought at least he was a real man of god, but it looks like he is fake so don't like him at all!!...Get your aunty to eat him and chew him out!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good oneπŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks dreamy di.....
when my aunty will order panditji....first he will chase him Dog Chases Chasing Cat Kitty Kitten Smiley Smilie Smileys Smilies Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gifthen bite him...