India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Avdesh V RV face off!! (Page 4)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
hmm dreamy  i think in my second post somewhere i said  mayb they wud just stop enough to see rv and help him some way and then flee. mayb arpi wud again tie some cloth on him. anything is possible

and sorry i still tend to not accept this fact that avdesh didnt show concern for arpi when he got up.

i m just putting it as shows tend to miss some moments due to lack of time..
again avdesh sneering didnt seem like grave.. i think as i said he was helpless weaponless and  friendless at that moment. if i go by filmy style  the way rv caught avdesh didnt seem  a big thing to do.. 

so i feel what was shown of avdesh then was right

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Originally posted by laxmi73

I really want to see Avdesh's reaction to his wife picking up the gun... I think he'll take it from her first to not leave fingerprints and both will take off from there.. I have a suspicion RV has not seen who shot him,his back is facing Arpita..

Definitely wanna see Avi's reaction n his thoughts on Arpi pickng up d gun 2 save him.........Rv seen Arpi or not will b seen today.......but in d precap he was standng sideways n also fell on his side so may b he did see Arpi......... n wen he fell Avi lukd at him

Hi SB,

see my earlier response to this....Smile

I think RV may see it was Arpi, she is standing towards one side so when RV falls his face is facing that way...so he might see her....also Avi actually turns his head the other way, towards where the gunshot came from and his eyes go round...so he had seen who had shot RV....

but I have a pressing Q.....is RV being killed of?..or will he recover?

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 21 December 2010 at 4:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
@Dreamy, Avi has not actually said to Arpi that he loves her in words. He cares for her deeply and always tells her that her tears trouble him but least does he realise that these tears are given by him. Where as Arpi has said quite a few times that she loves him.

super_boy

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
oops sorry missed few posts in betwen.. hehee

ya i m quite keen on shikha entry and  i didnt think abt doctor thing too.

hmm   i m also wondering where the hell is mysterious shikha

there is still loads of story left somehow i feel more of filler episodes r there and in btwn avdesh and arpita really  really bonding till tehy reach haveli

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14Dreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Ferdous..Have been caught up with a few things,hence have not been able to make it..I would have loved to see him be concerned about her,but alas it was not shownbut I am hoping everything will come pouring out when he sees what his wife has done for him...Letz see how the makers handle such an emotionally charged situation...

if his looks are anything as shown in the precap, he is majorly shocked!....I think deep down he still hasn't quite grasped the fact that she really does love him so deeply and that he is her world...that nothing is too much for her when it comes to him.

I'm glad you're back....a lot of people have disappered suddenlyOuch...so nice to see you back. Did you see last weeks episode?..if not watch thursday and friday, there are brillant!Clap
I saw thursday's & Fridyy's episode and wrote a post about it under the name Arpita's Avdeshji tooTongue

Dreamygal301

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
thanks for the update and ur analysis is great

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hmm dreamy  i think in my second post somewhere i said  mayb they wud just stop enough to see rv and help him some way and then flee. mayb arpi wud again tie some cloth on him. anything is possible

and sorry i still tend to not accept this fact that avdesh didnt show concern for arpi when he got up.

i m just putting it as shows tend to miss some moments due to lack of time..
again avdesh sneering didnt seem like grave.. i think as i said he was helpless weaponless and  friendless at that moment. if i go by filmy style  the way rv caught avdesh didnt seem  a big thing to do.. 

so i feel what was shown of avdesh then was right

Di,

there is no right and wrong...we are going by what was shown that's all and our interpretation of the event...yes editing can change things....my point was when he had got up to look that was the best time for him to say something, indicate anything...overall I found the episode dry and lacking in subtext so everything had to taken at face value.Unhappy

The face off was fine but my personal feeling was avdesh acted too much like the criminal RV makes him to be...we know he can be noble....so why not then and there?...it is like that saying put someone in a tight corner and you get to see their true colours.....

One thing though, I would have loved it if the face off was longer...maybe the whole episode so we really get to grips with them both......there is this famous hollywood film (can't remember the name now!) but De Niro and Pacino stars in it (history made) and the face off there was amazing...
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Ferdous..Have been caught up with a few things,hence have not been able to make it..I would have loved to see him be concerned about her,but alas it was not shownbut I am hoping everything will come pouring out when he sees what his wife has done for him...Letz see how the makers handle such an emotionally charged situation...

if his looks are anything as shown in the precap, he is majorly shocked!....I think deep down he still hasn't quite grasped the fact that she really does love him so deeply and that he is her world...that nothing is too much for her when it comes to him.

I'm glad you're back....a lot of people have disappered suddenlyOuch...so nice to see you back. Did you see last weeks episode?..if not watch thursday and friday, there are brillant!Clap
I saw thursday's & Fridyy's episode and wrote a post about it under the name Arpita's Avdeshji tooTongue

Ohhh I remember seeing it and then got busy....will look it up and read it....Thumbs Up...you should have let me know, I would have come running..LOLWink

talkie14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index