Gunahon Ka Devta

Avdesh V RV face off!! (Page 3)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
no no rv  his hit in chest but as of now fm precap he doesnt know who shot him

and removing finger prints and all i doubt they wud hv enough time to think

arpi is more and more concerned abt saving avdesh so they wud make a run for it soon once avdesh recovers frm his shock. i think it wud be arpi  leading the way to make it safe for him first and the talks abt this wud come later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Nicely written Dreamy but I too agree with Chatter,what Arpita means to Avdesh has been clearly shown already...So ther's no doubt about that ,Yesterday's episode was about Avi & RV..And Avdesh was clearly provoking RV ..Good acting by Ashish!!

Hi Laxmi,Smile

How r u?...haven't seen you for few days, busy?..Smile

I saw Di's post but haven't read it yet.

Let me clarify.... we haven't truly seen what Arpita means to Avdesh yet......We only had few words from him and that was it. We had seen his occasional affection for her.....during last week's two episodes, we saw his affection for her increase because of the way she was unselfishly taking care of him and he talked about his feelings, saying she was his everything. Brillant. But the truth is his feelings for her is compartmentalised. He shows love and affection on a one to one basis but in front of others, not so much.......to me it makes more sense for him to wonder about her as an emotional bridge from their last episode to today's before leading to the action.  and as there was none It felt quite cut and dried....his actions now need to reflect that love, only then it would be clear what his feelings are for her....

So in yesterday's episode, I was really looking for the emotional hooks...she went out, he woke up and looking around but no concern, no words aloud wondering where she is....during the confrontation, well just a look here or over RV's shoulder towards the door would shown us he was thinking of Arpi...nothing at all....

I think the director wanted it action orientated only.Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boysmile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged

I really want to see Avdesh's reaction to his wife picking up the gun... I think he'll take it from her first to not leave fingerprints and both will take off from there.. I have a suspicion RV has not seen who shot him,his back is facing Arpita..

Laxmi, I was thinking that as well, that RV not seen...but if you watch the precap, they show the three of them from a distance and when RV falls, he is facing towards Arpi so he cannot but help see her...unless they later change it....

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ok dreamy  me here
sorry was too busy  to read this post.. Hi Di, I wasn't ignoring your post.Smile

i m sorry i thought u wont hv anything to put today  but i was wrong and i m happy i was wrong hereLOL

mainly it was not avita moment it was avdesh and rv moment.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

anyways  excellent write up againClapClapClap Thanks, it was quite a dry episode.LOL

so let me clarify few points of urs here.

abt avdesh dialogue after rv handcuffs him

my take is that he has seen arpita suffer a lot and he feels inside mayb he is wrong and also right now he is helpless. and as he has alreadt said he wud prefer death than going to jail, hence mayb he wanted to end his suffering and arpi suffering too but at same hw hasnt given thought what wud happen to arpi if he dies.. Yes I know he wanted to get RV to to shoot him and the reasons why.

yes there is still some boastfulness there and to some stage he wanted it to end all and die as brave man rather than a coward.
His facial expression did not make look brave!...I rather he was grave and heroic than that.

second point  when avdesh kicked rv and his gun
rv does have gun in his hand when he chases avdesh again.

third in precap  why is rv trying to kill avdesh with stone
my take again here is mayb  rv caught up with avdesh and since he was provoked a lot there may have been physical tussle. avdesh mayb a little weak but he may have also used some of his strength to fight  rv.. and in all prvocation and fight the gun  was dropped  which arpi picks up Yeah, looks like they had a fight...RV throws aside the gun and picks the stone up...too filmy and too out of character for him...what happened to the formidable policeman?...have to wait till tonight to see what happens (isn't it convenient that everytime they are on the ground, there is straw?LOL)

last point  wud they stop to help rv. we know these two flee to nearby village after shooting rv  so mayb for a moment they wud stop and thin k  but arpi has avdesh safety first  so they wud go away  with some remorse mayb. if they stop  to help then avdesh wud be caught and this is what she had been avoiding since last few episodes. so why wud she give chance to get him arrested and possibly killed now. Perhaps, but I don't think she could let go of her own humanity so quickly...agree Avdesh is her first priority...but what she does will haunt her....thinking of the future, unless RV is killed off, he will be back and they will really need his help...it is all about making bonds and memories...so doing something to help him, even if sitting him up so he does not lose too much blood is enough for RV to feel indebted to them and really help them when the time comes...

ok one point i forgot
when avdesh wakes from his slumber his first thought cud be arpi only but it was not shown,. and mayb in sleep he didnt hear the gun shot and all police r in differnt directions hence no one hears the gunshot,
in shows these things do happen.
mainly it ws to show rv avdesh confrontation they skipped the part where avdesh wonders where arpi is and is she safe or not. He does get disturbed...from the shot or the flock of birds not clear but the opportunity to show his concern was lost, and the emotional bridge from last episode to this as well...so that's why it looks like he really wasn't concerned about her...

super_boy

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Hi Ferdous..Have been caught up with a few things,hence have not been able to make it..I would have loved to see him be concerned about her,but alas it was not shownbut I am hoping everything will come pouring out when he sees what his wife has done for him...Letz see how the makers handle such an emotionally charged situation...

super_boyDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Hi Ferdous..Have been caught up with a few things,hence have not been able to make it..I would have loved to see him be concerned about her,but alas it was not shownbut I am hoping everything will come pouring out when he sees what his wife has done for him...Letz see how the makers handle such an emotionally charged situation...

if his looks are anything as shown in the precap, he is majorly shocked!....I think deep down he still hasn't quite grasped the fact that she really does love him so deeply and that he is her world...that nothing is too much for her when it comes to him.

I'm glad you're back....a lot of people have disappered suddenlyOuch...so nice to see you back. Did you see last weeks episode?..if not watch thursday and friday, there are brillant!Clap

super_boysmile.sara

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged

I really want to see Avdesh's reaction to his wife picking up the gun... I think he'll take it from her first to not leave fingerprints and both will take off from there.. I have a suspicion RV has not seen who shot him,his back is facing Arpita..

Definitely wanna see Avi's reaction n his thoughts on Arpi pickng up d gun 2 save him.........Rv seen Arpi or not will b seen today.......but in d precap he was standng sideways n also fell on his side so may b he did see Arpi......... n wen he fell Avi lukd at him

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

dreamy u missed my bada wala analysis kyaa. on first page

here again for rv  somehow i feel  if he is admitted to hospital wud shikha be there as doctor  so two love stories start same time of avita again  and shikha and rv with filler of japle and bandit too

Di,

look again...not missed it.Smile

and also, you are really eager for shihka aren't you?LOL...first she was a lawyer and now a doctor?...but if she was that, would they not have called her when Avdesh was shot?

for some reason I got the impression she was a student....but whatever, she is looking one mysterious lady....when will she come to our screen?...or do you think the CVs have changed their mind about her?...maybe RV would die.....Ouch

smile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index