India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Avdesh V RV face off!! (Page 2)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Nicely written Dreamy but I too agree with Chatter,what Arpita means to Avdesh has been clearly shown already...So ther's no doubt about that ,Yesterday's episode was about Avi & RV..And Avdesh was clearly provoking RV ..Good acting by Ashish!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danno

again beautiful analysis...Clap
dreamy  vaise aaj jo avi aur RV ke beech jo gup shup hue achhi thi but i like one dial , mooosssstttt
humri maut se poora poorvanchal jale ga

Hiya sharanSmile

yes their face off was good, and the dialogues... I only think it would be better if Avi had his heoric attitude plus the dialouges. I really did not like those faces he made, that almost sneering attitude.....would have liked some dialogues reflecting maybe his internal turmoil - he must have been thinking about arpita - so it was a guesswork that he wanted to die there and then.

I liked what he told RV, that there would be no one to cry over him as his khandan will be wiped out...RV lost his grip very quickly at that!LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychistatalkie14-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalSingh

Hi dreamy again wonderful analysis.

U mentioned rightly abt avi attitude before n after getting caught by RV.

Secondly I think that they are going to leave Rv in th injured state as they hv to protect themselves, kindness is good but in present scenario it is not going to work out as u remember went arpi went in police station requesting for a chance then he said that in his duty there is no space for emotion.

nways this is for uThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Hi Komal,Smile

well you are right in saying that they need to protect themselves....and the best way is to make sure that RV is at least ok  or something...because so far he thinks Avdesh is a criminal and now he will think the same of Arpita...no matter how many people tell him they are good and humane, their actions will speak louder...so by taking at least some rudimentary care of him will leave a lasting impression on him....it will spark some doubts in him....everything that will eventually help them....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
dreamy  abt rv here i wud say once he is shot  avdesh and arpi wud hv just enough time to look at him say sorry and say this was needed to save avdesh and go from there bt before that mayb they wud fire one round in air to indicate help and vanish from there

talkie14smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Hi SBSmile

ClapClapClapClapfor the lovely analysis treat u give us.
Avi's attitude actually was of a criminal n in d promo he lukd scary while laughng like a villian AngryAngryUnhappyDisapprove. I also thought that wen he got up he'l look around 4 Arpi or atleast be concerned 4 her.......but NO all he did was look out n went back 2 sleep AngryAngryAngryAngry How did dey not hear the gun shot (Arpi was out atleast she shd hv heard it) ...they missed out on an emotional hook here, just as arpita spoke aloud when she found him missing, he too could have said 'arpita, where are you?' ....

I guess d gun falls down while them havng a fight n so Arpi finds it n RV spots a rock (why waste time in searchng d gun LOLLOL) n so he picks it up. But just dialogue baazi makes RV think ki Avi won't reform ConfusedConfused....I think maybe thry tried to show a combination of lack of blood (believe me it makes one dizzy like anything, hence his acting 'high'...) and cockiness...but I didn't like that sneering attitude.

'I would have liked it if RV made some comment about how uncaring Avdesh is to continue as a gunda when he has a loving wife like Arpita, and something along the lines of 'your punishment in being caught and then spending the rest of your life away from your loved ones' will teach you a lesson is what is important and what is not...'

He shd hv mentioned Arpi in d convo as u said above........... may b Avi wud hv had feelings of anger, guilt, concern, etc. on the mention of he r name n wud hv remembered d previous nite's convo. the whole thing felt apart from what had gone on previously, no link or bridge at all...

Arpi coz of him will hv 2 do wat she despises ......pick up a gun CryCry ......... i guess this will haunt her n make her think dat frm wat she is stopping her husband to do , she had 2 do so to save her husband CryCry oh it will definitely haunt her...will be interesting to see what Avdesh does to help her...

B/w where were the other police men wen Avi ran n neither was his gang anywhere ........sleeping somewhere?Big smileLOLLOL

super_boytalkie14

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

dreamy  abt rv here i wud say once he is shot  avdesh and arpi wud hv just enough time to look at him say sorry and say this was needed to save avdesh and go from there bt before that mayb they wud fire one round in air to indicate help and vanish from there

yeah, anything that could help because they really need to show that they aren't as heartless as he thinks they are.

Also, I think they would still need his help at a later stage...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
dreamy u missed my bada wala analysis kyaa. on first page

here again for rv  somehow i feel  if he is admitted to hospital wud shikha be there as doctor  so two love stories start same time of avita again  and shikha and rv with filler of japle and bandit too

super_boytalkie14

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
I really want to see Avdesh's reaction to his wife picking up the gun... I think he'll take it from her first to not leave fingerprints and both will take off from there.. I have a suspicion RV has not seen who shot him,his back is facing Arpita..

super_boyDreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index