Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Ferdous..Have been caught up with a few things,hence have not been able to make it..I would have loved to see him be concerned about her,but alas it was not shownbut I am hoping everything will come pouring out when he sees what his wife has done for him...Letz see how the makers handle such an emotionally charged situation...
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laxmi73

Hi Ferdous..Have been caught up with a few things,hence have not been able to make it..I would have loved to see him be concerned about her,but alas it was not shownbut I am hoping everything will come pouring out when he sees what his wife has done for him...Letz see how the makers handle such an emotionally charged situation...

if his looks are anything as shown in the precap, he is majorly shocked!....I think deep down he still hasn't quite grasped the fact that she really does love him so deeply and that he is her world...that nothing is too much for her when it comes to him.

I'm glad you're back....a lot of people have disappered suddenly...so nice to see you back. Did you see last weeks episode?..if not watch thursday and friday, there are brillant!πŸ‘
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi73

I really want to see Avdesh's reaction to his wife picking up the gun... I think he'll take it from her first to not leave fingerprints and both will take off from there.. I have a suspicion RV has not seen who shot him,his back is facing Arpita..

Definitely wanna see Avi's reaction n his thoughts on Arpi pickng up d gun 2 save him.........Rv seen Arpi or not will b seen today.......but in d precap he was standng sideways n also fell on his side so may b he did see Arpi......... n wen he fell Avi lukd at him
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

dreamy u missed my bada wala analysis kyaa. on first page

here again for rv  somehow i feel  if he is admitted to hospital wud shikha be there as doctor  so two love stories start same time of avita again  and shikha and rv with filler of japle and bandit too

Di,

look again...not missed it.😊

and also, you are really eager for shihka aren't you?πŸ˜†...first she was a lawyer and now a doctor?...but if she was that, would they not have called her when Avdesh was shot?

for some reason I got the impression she was a student....but whatever, she is looking one mysterious lady....when will she come to our screen?...or do you think the CVs have changed their mind about her?...maybe RV would die.....
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm dreamy  i think in my second post somewhere i said  mayb they wud just stop enough to see rv and help him some way and then flee. mayb arpi wud again tie some cloth on him. anything is possible

and sorry i still tend to not accept this fact that avdesh didnt show concern for arpi when he got up.

i m just putting it as shows tend to miss some moments due to lack of time..
again avdesh sneering didnt seem like grave.. i think as i said he was helpless weaponless and  friendless at that moment. if i go by filmy style  the way rv caught avdesh didnt seem  a big thing to do.. 

so i feel what was shown of avdesh then was right
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: super_boy

Definitely wanna see Avi's reaction n his thoughts on Arpi pickng up d gun 2 save him.........Rv seen Arpi or not will b seen today.......but in d precap he was standng sideways n also fell on his side so may b he did see Arpi......... n wen he fell Avi lukd at him

Hi SB,

see my earlier response to this....😊

I think RV may see it was Arpi, she is standing towards one side so when RV falls his face is facing that way...so he might see her....also Avi actually turns his head the other way, towards where the gunshot came from and his eyes go round...so he had seen who had shot RV....

but I have a pressing Q.....is RV being killed of?..or will he recover?
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Dreamy, Avi has not actually said to Arpi that he loves her in words. He cares for her deeply and always tells her that her tears trouble him but least does he realise that these tears are given by him. Where as Arpi has said quite a few times that she loves him.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oops sorry missed few posts in betwen.. hehee

ya i m quite keen on shikha entry and  i didnt think abt doctor thing too.

hmm   i m also wondering where the hell is mysterious shikha

there is still loads of story left somehow i feel more of filler episodes r there and in btwn avdesh and arpita really  really bonding till tehy reach haveli
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

if his looks are anything as shown in the precap, he is majorly shocked!....I think deep down he still hasn't quite grasped the fact that she really does love him so deeply and that he is her world...that nothing is too much for her when it comes to him.

I'm glad you're back....a lot of people have disappered suddenly...so nice to see you back. Did you see last weeks episode?..if not watch thursday and friday, there are brillant!πŸ‘

I saw thursday's & Fridyy's episode and wrote a post about it under the name Arpita's Avdeshji tooπŸ˜›
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update and ur analysis is great