Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
BTW, Extremely curious....why are we talking about "souten" here at all?
and why are we saying ki dekhnaa padegaa what happens in future, when it comes to "souten(or saheli)"......

ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sum pics,,,,,,,,,,,,, i think.... she try to help Nakku by offering Lift....... kuch dinon se lagataar Dutaa ki Gaadiyan jo kharab ho rahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

By null at 2010-12-21

By null at 2010-12-21

By null at 2010-12-21

By null at 2010-12-21
Edited by --SONEE-- - 13 years ago
ShuVin thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

was Baji in the segment too? my friend said he was..
i guess he took Naku to the temple n he was taking on phone when Seema was with Naku so dont think he saw her..

noo baaji ws not der.......😊...may be he tk but i think he go wit car n may be seema offer her lift ...i thnk haanπŸ˜†

but also der is one thing after der disscussion dey enter in Temple...
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the pics! Ah...Seema is quite well-off! Btw, I'm glad to hear that she doesn't want to get back to Dutta's life! 
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SONEE--

noo baaji ws not der.......😊...may be he tk but i think he go wit car n may be seema offer her lift ...i thnk haanπŸ˜†

but also der is one thing after der disscussion dey enter in Temple...

Baji knows Seema right, might have.... 
Edited by rayjst - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Oh ok, so now I see.....so Seema is truly going to be back in Dutta's life to redeem for what she did to him in the past.....so according to Seema's own words, neither she knows that Nakku is Dutta's wife, neither she wants Dutta back, but she realised that Dutta loved her truly....hmm interesting πŸ˜‰......so maybe she might be back to truly redeem herself and might try to get Nakku closer to Dutta which might be a small 'prashchit' for what she did to Dutta! And after she does something like this, at some level even Dutta's bitterness towards love, women, dhoka, etc might come down, and he might eventually realise that people make mistakes but they change.If someone like Seema (the biggest sinner in Dutta's eyes) says she realised her mistakes and admits it, and that she is big time suffering for the same ending up as a 'kothewali', that might bring some kind of peace internally to Dutta....and just imagine if Seema tells him 'I have realised my mistake and I will continue to love you my entire life, Dutta!'..... just imagine how good Dutta will feel that now he has 2 women who loves him for life πŸ˜†! Now only Supriya is left πŸ˜†, but who cares 🀒, anyways Dutta never loved her with the intensity that he loved Seema and Nakku.

OK...That makes sense.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --SONEE--

sum pics,,,,,,,,,,,,, i think.... she try to help Nakku by offering Lift....... kuch dinon se lagataar Dutaa ki Gaadiyan jo kharab ho rahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

By null at 2010-12-21

By null at 2010-12-21

By null at 2010-12-21

By null at 2010-12-21

Maybe he is doing it himself so that he can offer her lift...par uske aane se pehle hi Seema aa gayi.
ShuVin thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayjst

Baji knows Seema right, might have.... 

yaa r8 ...baaji knw her very well
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

iss pic main tu Dutta is looking towards seema woh bhi groom attire main πŸ˜› bas ab tu samjho Naku gaii πŸ˜‰ 
ShuVin thumbnail

Maybe he is doing it himself so that he can offer her lift...par uske aane se pehle hi Seema aa gayi.

ooo yaaa ur right.....nowdays he use his brainπŸ˜†.....hope soo we gt jabardast drama πŸ˜†